Fujifilm FinePix 2800 Zoom

Announced Sep 11, 2001 •
slew

This camera rocks! I love the way it fits perfectly in my hand. You can get a much better grip/hold on it than the dinky rectangle types. I really like the SLR look. It takes awsome quality pics for an average camera. I read a lot of reviews saying the LCD screen was too dark in low light. This is true, however, after reading those reviews and then getting the camera, i expected it to be worse than it is. It actually fairs better in this area than my older kodak. It's very easy to use with ...

C'est un superbe et excellent appareil qui prends des photos terribles !!!! meme en mouvements (dans un petit train touristique très secoué). Il a un zoom extra et encore pareil les photos sont nettes, très détaillés et avec des couleurs très vives comme sait le faire fuji. J'en suis pleinement satisfait :) Problems: Juste l'autofocus dans le peu de lumiere à du mal à faire la mise au point. fuji met nous une petite lampe orange pour l'aider STP :)

The 2800Z came out in 2001 and compared to some of the 2 Mega Pixels that are out now, this is top of the line. I've never seen pictures this clear and sharp and I'm comparing these to some 3 and 4 MP cameras. The six optical was my main reason for purchasing this and I can't say enough about this beauty. It would be a long review. Printed pics last night and they were outstanding. Problems: No problems, except my wife Susan takes it from me all the time. Any suggestions? Aicrim Niac

Great camera! Very easy to use. Problems: I also have problems with the USB cable installation. Anyone can help...my email is: bill@spiegelhalter.com

I just bought it a week ago and it is fabulous. Low light condition is no problem, the evf can't see too well without a light source near your object, but the image that comes out because of the powerful flash is perfect. Shot tooken in total darkness was very nice also. Other camera's compromise quality in low-light, but the 2800 compromise instead the evf. Highly recommend. 16mb card allows 20 high quality pics. Alkaline battery they gave me just died after 1 week's use, around 50 ...

This is my 5th dig. cam and after a lot of use and reviews and shopping around,this cam is all and then some.I give it 110% for pic quality and ease of use.Battery useage is super also compared to many other brands used.Great camera for the buck! Problems: No problems only wish I had it sooner..............

This is my first camera. I got it for my birthday and so far have foung it so easy to use. I would recomend it to all begginners! It is also very quick and aesthetically pleasing. Problems: uploading onto the computer requires some thought but is really quite easy. The movie feature doesn't work to well facing a bright object as it is not possible to use any form of forced flash. This is not supprising though.

I try so many 2.0 Mega Pixels Digital Camera like Canon S200, Pentax Optio 230, Panasonic DMC-LC20, FujiFilm 2600Z, Canon A20, FujiFlim 6800z, Sony P30 The FujiFlim 2600Z is the best once...on the Image Quality very clear and sharp, fast Focus in this Class Digital Camera, Large LCD, good battery life Problems: Less Features in 2.0 Mega Pixels class

I just brought the camera for a few days, yet to try out fully. Hope could test out this weekend. Overall quite happy with the 6x zoom. Read a lot about the dark LCD in low light condition. Yes, is ture, but no problem, the photo turn out clear & sharp. Problems: Big problem, having problem linking my camera to PC. I believe is the USB connection. Can anyone help please.

Hi, My name is Robert and I live in Toronto Canada. I purchased my camera back in January 2002 after thoroughly researching digital cameras and what was available in my price range. I have taken my camera literally everywhere with me. I LOVE this camera- and rate it excellent value for the amount I paid . I paid $599.00 CAD for it and in addition purchased a case and a 128-MB smart media card. I have experienced excellent power consumption on alkaline batteries and recently moved up to using ...