Fujifilm FinePix 2600 Zoom

Announced Aug 23, 2001 •

EXCELLENT digicam, all features suit me perfectly. Value is unbeatable. DEsign is very good. Streets ahead of kodak. Would recommend to any and all Problems: the low-level light thing..... sometimes

This is my 3rd digital camera and the best of all three (I have also had an Agfa and Kodak). By far the best in picture clarity and value for the money. Highly highly recommed this camera!!

Had mine for 2 months now, have no complaints at all. I read thru all of these reviews before buying this camera. It seemed their were a lot of complaints about low light quality. I found that with the right setting, the picture quality was outstanding! I was a little apprehensive about the fact that it only takes 2 AA batteries, but power consumption technology has come a long way. Even when using the flash, I can take about 80 to 100 pictures on one charge. I had used my brothers ...

AFTER A WEEK OF PHOTOS AND MY FIRST DIGICAM I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH EVERYTHING''' Problems: NONE

Casandra excellent pictures ! you did i great job also the camera is amazing now i would like to see indoors picutres with the flash | if is posible thanks

Very good pictures and very easy to use. Compact size but easy to hold. Battery wall charger very convenient. Software very good for transferring pictures into computer. Problems: Control switch on top can be moved easily when inserting into a camera case.

I'll admit it; I'm a tight wad... But when I saw this camera for $300, I was actually willing to fork over the bucks... It's a great little camera. I did spend the extra $50 bucks for the 64Mb card, though... on the lowest resolution, you can get 497 pictures...very cool. This one is neat because it also functions as a webcam for your PC. My only complaint is that it doesn't record video in low light... Overall, though, I highly recommend it, very easy to use, and I'm very happy with my ...

Just got it few days ago at ecost.com; tripped and SMACKED it against marble floor by accident, but works great!! CLEAR picture, all features fantastic! :) Very small too, although a bit thick. Problems: NONE!