Fujifilm FinePix 2600 Zoom

Announced Aug 23, 2001 •

Easy to use, good price and great pictures.

I just bought one of these for my wife. She needed a relatively inexpensive, 2 meg, portable, P&S camera. I bought it for her and was very surprised to see just how good the pictures are. I have both a four and a five megapixel camera, and the 2600 takes photos that are comparable to the other cameras in terms of color and composition. It's kind of hard to justify spending more money for the other cameras when the 2600 does such a good job. My 8x10 prints really look good too. The ...

very simple to use and takes high quality photos , vertually impossible to tell from a photo from an slr. Problems: difficult to manage a good shot in low light conditions but can be done with some preperation ie knowing exactly the distance to subject and what you want in the frame..

This is my first digital camera and i must say it is very easy to use. The image quality is excellent for outdoor pitures. Indoor is very good if there's enough light. In dark situations the images become more and more blur. So if you want an camera for outdoor use I recommend it.. Problems: Flash not strong enough and sometimes red eyes occure even tough you put the camera on red eye reduction.

Had this camera just a few days and have taken quite a lot of shots as a trial. Very impressed with it. Battery holds out longer than I expected, quality of shots seem very good, 'though I haven't taken any real distance shots yet. Easy to get to know amnd instruction booklet is easy to follow. Problems: Can't find out how to 'protect' shots - booklet doesn't give instructions as to how to do it, just talks about 'protected' frames.

This is my first digital camera and i love it. Easy to use and very good shots. Problems: None

the image quality is very good.But in the dark,the setting have little bit trouble for me.The shuttle time will always set to 1/2,my hand will shock so can take a clear photo. Problems: too thick

I brought 2600 4month ago. This is my first digital camera. I found this camera is extremely to use and the quility is good. I think the price is reasonable. I brough it 300USD in Hong Kong. Problems: The LCD too dark and the flash doesn't give enough light in dim light environment. If the weather is cold. It need to wait for long time to take a photo

This is really a good camera for low budget, the color is always fresh and bright especially in the day light, it is a nice camera for scenery shotting, the compact design and relatively high quality image will show you the trend of the digital camera- high quality and low price! I really satisffied with this camera, it is very good! Problems: No Video out and continuous shotting function.

This is my first have it for about three months now its an excellent camera would recomend it to evryone