Fujifilm FinePix 2600 Zoom

Announced Aug 23, 2001 •

I love this camera. easy to use and takes very fine pictures. I am amazed at the quality. I highly recommend this camera for a beginner like me. I have owned it about 1 month Problems: No problems

I have bought this camera a week ago. Before making my choice, I have searched many camera brand and model under limited expense. I picked this cool stuff because it's not expensive and many users' openions turn out with good satisfaction. I also find that the image quality is good enough for money I've paid and easy to use...no other problem. This camera operates longer that average and with 16Mb media makes me happy. Problems: LCD and viewfinder is hard to see what inside the screen in ...

This is my 3rd digital camera and the best of all three (I have also had an Agfa and Kodak). By far the best in picture clarity and value for the money. Highly highly recommed this camera!!

Excellent, vibrant color-fidelity in daylight. 16MB SM card is adequate for more than 100 mixed set of pictures. The two NiMh cells provided with the camera last a long time when the LCD display is used judiciously. Problems: Performs poorly in low light conditions as shutter defaults to 1/2 sec., making hand-held picture taking very difficult.

good camera! one of the best out for the money! but i cant get it to work on win 98!!! Problems: cant get it to work on win 98! the program loads fine but doesnt see the camera when hooked up!!!

pictures turn out GREAT batteries and charger are included =) =) price is fair--you can get it for about $280. tricky to use sometimes--not enough buttons, you might accidentally delete a photo. a little thicker than i'd like plastic case, should be metal Problems: ASA only 100, don't try to use without flash or as a webcam indoors. some shots with flash end up being kind of ugly.

Excellent value for money camera.Purchased after reading these reviews.

I like the camera very much. Excellent picture quality. Very easy to use, the auto settings produce excellent pictures (important when others take pictures with it). Long battery life (imo). I like the 20s avi's. Indoor pictures with flash are excellent. Easy to hook up to the pc thanks to usb. Got mine cheap from a friend so the value for money is 5+ (more than excellent:). Recommended for all digital starters. Problems: I not sure anymore of the combination but the selftimer in combination ...

Lo mejor que puedes encontrar por este precio. Problems: Ninguno.

Excellent camera for the money - £279.00 - even the wife enjoys using it! No battery problems, and no problems with 64mb smartcard, plenty of room for plenty of photos. Great to download on to the PC and save on CD, all done with out sending the film off to be developed!!! Problems: Flash isnt great for low light shots but fine for closeups. occasional red eye but nothing to complain about!