Fujifilm FinePix 2300

Announced Feb 1, 2001 •

I now have two of these cameras, the second one bought for 3D use together with the first one I bought. I have used it for everything from close ups to aerial photography, and the image quality is absolutely superb - pin sharp and well exposed. Cheap at twice the price (though I must admit that both came my way via Currys/PC World half price offers. Thoroughly recommended. - PS 2200 and 2300 model variants are just marketing differences, - as far as I can tell they are identical. Problems: ...

I bought my 2200 2 days ago and in 1 hour i was taking incredible shots of just about everything in sight. Thanks to these reviews i have bought the right digital camera.cant thank you enough and fuji and for 179ukpounds.you cant go wrong.a charger and a case fot this camera is a must. Problems: the software for this camera isnt brilliant but who cares when you have Irfan view free from the internet Irfanview.com

I have had this camera for about 3 months, taken about 300 photos and i love it! I don't know what the other recent posters where disappointed about. I usually use on the highest setting and have cropped and enlarged pictures up to 8 x 10 size with amazing clarity. Of course i have a good printer and use good photo paper also. It is very easy to use and intutive to figure out the features.I've used the marco also and it takes incredible detailed pictures close up of small items/flowers/etc a ...

This camera is awesome!!!!!! 2.1 million pixels at a price where everybody else is offering just over 1 million! No on can touch this camera.