Fujifilm FinePix 2300

Announced Feb 1, 2001 •

i bought this camera for £149 back in december and have barely stopped using it! it could do with a couple of features, i would have liked to have been able to use it as a webcam or to take short avis. the picture quality is really very good, infact it surprised me at first, far better than i was expecting. its also small enough to fit in my pocket and has joined me on many nights out. i seem to end up using 640 x 480 most of the time, as you can fit so many pictures on the card you get a ...

I doubt you could find a better point and shoot digital camera. Once I got used to the rather freaky appearance, I liked using the camera, although one or two of my early shots had a finger in the way. The camera positively encourages you to take lots of shots, and some of them turn out to be really interesting, as you tend to take things you might not think of using film. The quality of the pictures is often astonishing. The lens may look small, but its very sharp, and beats the much more ...

Very nice camera. Even if it is a little low on features, it has all the basics, and, in my opinion, an excellent picture quality. I got rid of it only because I found out that I miss optical zoom. Battery life is quite good as well. Problems: None.

Gewoon een heerlijk cameratje met goede fotokwaliteit voor een redelijke prijs. Problems:

My first digital camera. I am now converted, brill for those special moments. All the family use it Problems: Had the media card corrupt lost somw good photos, however it reformatted and is fine

Very good camrea for the price about 180$. Pictures are very clear. Macro shots are excellent ! But when you doing it you HAVE TO hold camera still. If you want some sample shots made by me - just give me a sign on e-mail. Problems: Well... it really EATS the batteries (like all digital cameras :-) Just buy NiMH 1800mAh and enjoy it!

Firstly, my I make readers aware of PC World's advertising practices within the UK. This camera was advertised on their website for gbp149.00, after a trip to the local store i was informed this offer was web only, and for one day only...boxing day. The advert was still on the website on the 29 dec. I bought the camera else where and was amazed. under quick inspection, photo quality was comparable to that of my minolta 404si. Problems: lens cap, (lack of), also lack of case

I have the 2200 model, which as far as I can tell is the same specification but only available in Dixons/PCWorld here in the UK. Very pleased with camera. No real problems. Recommend you buy rechargeable batteries! Problems: Only gripe is the light level on the LCD preview screen. Makes framing in low light a bit of a hit and miss affair.

Spots! Be prepared to lose at least 10% of your indoor photos to "noise" spots that show up due to flash reflecting off dust particles. REAL annoying. Otherwise, a great camera for the money. Problems: Dust spots.

The camera is really light and fits in my front pants pocket and the picture quality is very good. You can take this anywhere. The flash is strong, but it tends to overexpose, or make certain parts of the picture alot lighter than others. i think that's pretty standard with a flash used inside and close up. It does have some manual settings for exposure, so you may be able to improve picture quality if you do it yourself. the software is really easy to use and downloading the pictures ...