Fujifilm FinePix 2300

Announced Feb 1, 2001 •

Good fun great pics Problems: cannot focus between 80cm and 15cm, makes some close up work impossible.

I've been using it for 3 days, so far no problems encountered. image quality is quite impressive. Problems: no case included

very good! easy to use and setup. very good picture, but the lens is my big bug! paid 225 for it with a 8+16 meg card Problems: Not to happy about the lens, could scrarch easy and why dont it have a case with the camera or any protection. other than that no problem its very good.

I bought the camera from PC world, they had a special offer of £179 for one day on Jan 1st. I am a pro photographer and just wanted to try digital without going to great expense. Some of the pictures I have got from it are awesome, it is really good at 'Blues'. It is very easy to use, even when using the manual settings. Using a 64Mb card I can get well over a hundred pictures, it replaced my 35mm camera on holiday. Now use a flashpath adaptor for transferring as is more convienient. Problems: ...

responce to the canadian.$439.00 .u must be a sap or work for fuji.......the camera is a toy ....fugi should stop fudging data......better to spend the extra bucks....canon g1.....or any sony...dsc s85 etc.....luckie I brought the camera back to blacks Problems: junk

This is the first digital camera I've ever laid my hands on and I was printing and e-mailing pictures 3 hours after buying it. Wonderful picture quality. This is the only 2.1 megapixel camera I've seen for under $200. Great value. Plus you get 8mb of memeory with the camera...all the others in this price range only come with 2 or 4 mbs. Problems: Thus far I'm not too fond of the Adobe software that comes with the camera.

I bought this camera in January 2001 and have taken over 1000 pictures so far.The image quality is very impressive. I take most pictures at the 1600 x 1200 FINE resolution since I am able to download them almost immediately. I only used the 1280 x 960 resolution when on vacation since I originally had just two 8MB cards. Recently I purchased a 64MB card which will store 200 pictures at 1280 x 960 or 80 pictures at 1600 x 1200. This also serves a dual purpose as a 64MB removeable drive for ...

I wanted a cheap digital camera to use on a trip to Mexico. I picked the 2300 up for $200. I was amazed with the quality of the images.This camera is <b>too<b> easy to operate. The controls and settings are straightforward and well laid out. I also picked up a 64mb smart card and an ac adapter.

This is a fabulous camera for the money. I find that the picture quality is far better then on comprable cameras, and even more expensive units. Coloration, tone, sharpness are all excellent. Even in dark settings the pictures come out well exposed. In addition to taking great pictures the LCD is crisp, the flash seems to work well in most scenes and the user menus are highly intuitive. I also like the fact that this is one of a few cameras that uses Smartmedia memory instead of Compact ...

This is to the person who posted about how good the digital zoom is on this camera. Since in the highest resolution mode you have no digital zoom) i would spend a little more money and get a camera with optical zoom unless you like brown clusters of pixels that are suppose to be race horses.