Fujifilm FinePix 2300

Announced Feb 1, 2001 •

I actually picked up a FinePix 2200 which is a renumbered 2300 sold via Dixons, PC World and a few other select retailers (renumbered for the benefit of their 'find the same product cheaper anywhere else' promotions) and identical to the 2300 but supplied with a 16Mb card instead of the 8Mb. This is a great camera for quick snaps, and after I'd fitted it with a 128Mb SmartMedia card it was capable of taking 166 pictures @ 1200x1600. A set of four 2000mAh rechargeables also means that I can ...

i bought this camera for £149 back in december and have barely stopped using it! it could do with a couple of features, i would have liked to have been able to use it as a webcam or to take short avis. the picture quality is really very good, infact it surprised me at first, far better than i was expecting. its also small enough to fit in my pocket and has joined me on many nights out. i seem to end up using 640 x 480 most of the time, as you can fit so many pictures on the card you get a ...

I doubt you could find a better point and shoot digital camera. Once I got used to the rather freaky appearance, I liked using the camera, although one or two of my early shots had a finger in the way. The camera positively encourages you to take lots of shots, and some of them turn out to be really interesting, as you tend to take things you might not think of using film. The quality of the pictures is often astonishing. The lens may look small, but its very sharp, and beats the much more ...

Very nice camera. Even if it is a little low on features, it has all the basics, and, in my opinion, an excellent picture quality. I got rid of it only because I found out that I miss optical zoom. Battery life is quite good as well. Problems: None.

Gewoon een heerlijk cameratje met goede fotokwaliteit voor een redelijke prijs. Problems:

My first digital camera. I am now converted, brill for those special moments. All the family use it Problems: Had the media card corrupt lost somw good photos, however it reformatted and is fine

Very good camrea for the price about 180$. Pictures are very clear. Macro shots are excellent ! But when you doing it you HAVE TO hold camera still. If you want some sample shots made by me - just give me a sign on e-mail. Problems: Well... it really EATS the batteries (like all digital cameras :-) Just buy NiMH 1800mAh and enjoy it!

I now have two of these cameras, the second one bought for 3D use together with the first one I bought. I have used it for everything from close ups to aerial photography, and the image quality is absolutely superb - pin sharp and well exposed. Cheap at twice the price (though I must admit that both came my way via Currys/PC World half price offers. Thoroughly recommended. - PS 2200 and 2300 model variants are just marketing differences, - as far as I can tell they are identical. Problems: ...

following some use.......not very good. ive had mine a week...im gonna take it bak to dixons and xchange for the 2400

I bought my 2200 2 days ago and in 1 hour i was taking incredible shots of just about everything in sight. Thanks to these reviews i have bought the right digital camera.cant thank you enough and fuji and for 179ukpounds.you cant go wrong.a charger and a case fot this camera is a must. Problems: the software for this camera isnt brilliant but who cares when you have Irfan view free from the internet Irfanview.com