Fujifilm FinePix 50i

Announced May 29, 2001 •

I purchased a Fujifilm Finepix 50i camera supposedly compatible with windows 98. However computer will not recognise camera in USB connection. Fujifim agent in Australia Hanimex is zero help and all their help desk can do is read from the manual. This camera is a real lemon and I would not recommend to anybody. Problems: computer will not recognise camera in USB connection

here is the link for English menu http://home.fujifilm.com/products/digital/digitalcamera/fx50i/index.html

I have this camera for about half a year now (I live in the Netherlands) and it's my first digital camera, so I have no other experiences with other camera's. I use it mostly as a camera and not so much as an MP3-player. However, I think the MP3-player function is great. Great sound, nice remote. The picture quality is great, in my opinion.Great colour definition, lots of features (white-balancing, macro-shot, timer, etc.). The only cons that I have, are that the MP3-player does not support ...

anybody know where have the english version for the software link to PC... coz i buy the japan version...... Problems: the "water product" does not have the english version......

I was very happy with the 40i, but the 50i is really a dream: Small size - many functions. Such as: Webcam-functionality, better mp3-player, audio-recording in good quality (up to many hours). The only problem I recognized is the video-function... Problems: Me and a friend bought one last week and I was disappointed about the video-function: When I make a video the audio goes out of sync. I read all reviews and it seems like no one else got this problem. If yes and you got already a solution ...

Song, where did you buy it only S$863, please mail to me, thnx. raymond@servicom.com.sg

it's best of the best portable multi purpose camera !!! all of the features are useful and practical for me.

Bought it at SGD$863 inclusive of a 128mb SM. Function is alright but i dun like the idea of fuji super CCD.

I just like the size. It is easy to carry with you. Problems: So far so good.

good camera but i think it could do with usb port on the camera itself so that you dont have to take the mains cradle with you . part from that i think it is a smart little camera. Problems: not yet