Fujifilm FinePix 40i

Announced Jun 2, 2000 •

Great camera. Problems: I couldn't download mp3 to my 40i using provided Audio Download Software after I upgraded my Windows 98 to Windows XP, however, there is no problem downloading pictures. Does anyone encountered the same problem? and know how to resolve? Thanks

I brought this camera on a close out deal at the local camera shop. I pay very low price for it. It was determined a discontinue model at the time. I'm not sure why it was discontinued. I felt it was one of the better camera for the money. The features are quite useful. I use the mp3 music option a lot and the sound is great for any normal music lover without fancy equipment. The camera itself is very sexy and takes great pictures. The photo quality compares well if not better than ...

Jerry Salhanick - Please contact Jay Salhanick at: jaysal@mediaone.net

I LOVE this camera, lens breaks.. I have this camera and use it heavily. The tiny size means I will take it more places which means MORE photos. I love it. The video mode rocks. my 3 friends got one too. AA batteries is KEY, never buy a camera with a propriety battery Problems: The lens cover is gentle, keep your warranty info, Fuji fixed mine. Also the mp3 is a pain and I could never figure it out and I am tech savvy.

Knum

It's a decent little camera, but the image quality seems very poor. Dark and dull areas are very noisy and noticable unless you shrink the shot in post. The lack of optical zoom is dissapointing, however, it keeps the camera small and solid. The menus are easy to navigate.

This camera is so small its great to carry with you, you hardly notice its there. The only trouble is that it was so expensive you feel like you shouldn't carry it too often in case you break it or get mugged. However I recently went skiing and carried it on the slopes and its good construction ment that it didn't break and I got some great pics and videos of my friends catching some air (and some using their "face-brakes") Problems: No Problems other than it being difficult to prize the ...

Have use this camera for almost 110 days and taken (aprox.) 10.500 shots. (the maximum shoots per day was 538). It.s a excellent camera. Printed with FDI (Fuji Digital Imaging - Frontier 350 minilab) - great pictures up to 26 x 38 cm (at 2400 x 1800 resolution). Very very good camera. (Have another 2 cameras - Olympus E10 and Fuji 6900z) www.geocities.com/adizdralea Problems: None.

Out of commission. I have owned this camera for about 1 year and found it to be excellent, but encountered some problems, see below. The small size and the great photo's along with the short avi films with sound were huge advantages. Unfortunately I read that this camera has been discontinued and replaced by the 50i which based on the submitted reviews, is a lesser camera and gets hot to touch. Except for the 3 strikes against this camera that I experienced, when it did work for me, I was ...

I bough this camera believing it had, 4.3 millom pixels. From the quality of the pictures, I thought it must be 4.3, but Idon't have anything to compare it with. Can anyone tell me is their a, 4.3 millon pixels, Fuji that was made using this camera. All my receipts say 4.3, and I saw this camera in a CP mag. and it said 4.3 pixels, so what is it ?