Epson PhotoPC 700

Announced Jul 5, 1998 •
1 megapixels | 2 screen | 35 mm

I bought this camera in 1998 after hours of studying different tests on the internet looking for cameras under 4000 danish kroner (<520 $). I got it home and I was not in any way disappointed. Image quality is the best I've ever seen - even compared to other digital cameras with 2+ megapixel. I did buy an USB-cardreader & 128 Mb compactflash + some extra rechargeables. Excellent bundle of accesories included - even the very nice recharger for the also included 1450 mAh. Great camera... Problems:

Great little camera, even has an adapter to use lenses.

felt like taking its rating down Problems: no

Excellent value all the way around. I sold mine before I found a replacement, and now I can't really find anything that compares. Great camera, I wish I hadn't sold it. Problems: Get a USB card reader

I have had this camera 3 years and I am amazed have constantly been amazed at the picture quality. I have never seen better picture quality from any other Digital camera, and I'm amazed that the Epson camera's haven't led the market. I'm about to give away my camera but I'm looking to buy another one used or refurbed before I give mine away. Problems: None that I can think of other than that this and the 750Z are no longer in production!