Epson PhotoPC 3000 Zoom / Epson C900Z

Announced May 4, 2000 •

it was a very very good camera,compare with other camera in a same price, Problems: no 1024x768, the video mode was too short,

I have had this camera since March 2001. The capabilities of this camera are amazing. I love the manual controls and the images it produces are amazing. Epson also has a great warranty. After 2 weeks of owning the camera I fell down the stairs with it and broke the lens retracting mechanism. I sent it back to Epson and they fixed it in no time under warranty. Problems: After taking over 6000 images with the camera a pixel went out in the camera. Epson is fixing that right now under ...

Still impressed! Saw all the 3.3 Megapixels out there, read everyones review (pro/am) and still convince that for once I made the right decision. Now, I got a Telezoom from other brands (shows how expandable this camera is) is still looking forward to add more accessories rather than upgrade to a different camera. Complements Epson printers very well Problems: Didn't have the IPIX capability/ CF II or MicroDrive. Add this and watch out big name brands!

I had my heart set on the Nikon 990 but came across the Epson 3000Z which had more features - 10 second sound for each image and was about $200.00 cheaper. It also included 4 NimH batteries and a charger which the Nikon didn't. I have another set of batteries in my case but I can shoot a whole day without changing the batteries. I have used it on wedding assignments to get the images which the bride absolutely had to have. I loved the way I could come home after the park wedding coverage, ...

I have had the camera about two weeks now, and I'm still amazed at the detail of the pictures. I have already tried the Nikon 990, and the Olympus 3030, and the image quality is superior. Problems: No problems, batteries last pretty long