Epson PhotoPC 3000 Zoom / Epson C900Z

Announced May 4, 2000 •

Solid, simple, sharp. I traded in my Epson PhotoPC 800 for the 3000Z, mainly because of the optical zoom that it offerred. The camera has exceeded all my expectations so far. Problems: None.

Very easy to use digital camera. Great image quality and color. A must have for first time digital camera buyers. Problems: Not very good for fast motion.

Eine gurndsolide Kamera. Für mich gibt es ein paar Abzüge für die Farbqualität. Ich habe schon mehr als 7000 Bilder mit der Kamera gemacht und bin sehr zufrieden. Problems: Color

it was a very very good camera,compare with other camera in a same price, Problems: no 1024x768, the video mode was too short,

A great feel to this camera which I find important and outstanding image quality, it took me a few days shooting to get used to the two stage trigger but now it is hard to find fault. The macro shots have impressed me also the night shots, I would of liked more control over the focus as the three preset manual focus settings don´t allow for much scope. Problems: LCD a little red, the zoom lens a little slow and the power button a little close to the shutter button.

I have had this camera since March 2001. The capabilities of this camera are amazing. I love the manual controls and the images it produces are amazing. Epson also has a great warranty. After 2 weeks of owning the camera I fell down the stairs with it and broke the lens retracting mechanism. I sent it back to Epson and they fixed it in no time under warranty. Problems: After taking over 6000 images with the camera a pixel went out in the camera. Epson is fixing that right now under ...

After 3 months and 3000 pics I'm still very satisfied. I bought it at 80% of the price of G1 in Denmark. I value the generally very good quality of the pics, esp. close-up and macro pics. Unlike some other reviewers I find you can have shutter-priority; it's just a bit unhandy because you have to dig in the menu. Landscape pics are a bit blurry, but tend to be dull anayway....Snowy nightpics with long shutterspeed (8 s) on tripod are impressive. Problems: Zoom and other reactions slow at ...

Still impressed! Saw all the 3.3 Megapixels out there, read everyones review (pro/am) and still convince that for once I made the right decision. Now, I got a Telezoom from other brands (shows how expandable this camera is) is still looking forward to add more accessories rather than upgrade to a different camera. Complements Epson printers very well Problems: Didn't have the IPIX capability/ CF II or MicroDrive. Add this and watch out big name brands!