Casio QV-700

Announced Sep 9, 1997 •
CharlyD

If only CASIO would take this camera, and with NO changes except update the resolution, and add a telephoto, a million would be sold. It was my first DIGITAL, and it seems it will be my last. I have tried several of the "state of the art" current crop, and have found them all lacking. I just returned a CANON A80...Completely UNSATISFACTORY. Problems: I have encountered absolutely NO problems in the 5 years using the camera. I have taken, literally, thousands of photos, and have had no ...

Unknown user 85507

Camera function pretty good. Problems: First one worked pretty intermittently. Seemed to be a loose power connection somewhere. Returned it for another. That one didn't work at all -- same symptom -- no power. So far haven't been able to resolve it.

Unknown user 83094

Although it was "the" camera at it's time. Now that other MegaPix cameras are out. I'ts not vey impressive for the price paid. Features are nice. Problems: Battery Life is very bad ! LCD Can not be shut off. Poor Image Quality

Alan

I have had this camera for about 4 years now. It has a lot of cool features. This is my first digital, and I am ready to upgrade. .3 megapixels just does not cut it anymore. But I have taken lots of pics with it and have had no problems. Overall this is a great starter camera. Problems: The picture quality is less than impressive.

Unknown user 75433