Casio QV-4000

Announced Jun 22, 2001 •
rp8162

Great Camera for most shots, but appalling focus on infinity. I did an A3 + print of a Bird, outstanding, but 10 x 8 (4mp)off a Landscape was awful, my old Kodak DC280 produces better pictures at 2mp! Is this a faulty camera? Or is the Kodak 280 a better camera for Landscapes? Problems: Lack of Sharpness when set at Infinity

I bought the QV4000 two months ago, using it for archive recording, www and "parallel photography" only. I will not dare to try a comparision with a good 35mm SLR or a rollfilm photocamera. I's a fine digital cam, but still not a replacement for common chemical photography. A high quality print of a 4Mpix tif picture at 20x30cm is not recommended... but if You stay at 13x18cm the casio- pics very close to a "real" photo! What makes me a bit sad are these facts: - Photographing outside? In ...

Campbell Sayers

This is my 6th camera but first digital. It is not nearly as good a camera as its predecessor, the Canon EOS300, but it has in fact largely met my expectations. These were based mainly on the info on this site. I have found picture quality (at 1600x1200, ?fine? setting ? i.e., minimum compression) very acceptable, and a 128MB card holds about 160 such images. Downloading via USB cable gives no problems at all. It proved robust enough to survive 5+ weeks around my neck on a touring ...

VENDO CASIO QV 4000, solo tienen 1 mes de uso, con su embalaje original y manuales en español, ademas regalo tarjeta CF de 128 MB. Todo por 600 euros. Interesados llamar al 620 888 477

$498 @ Walmart. Wow! New Walmart in Linden, NJ. Just opened. My first time in a Walmart store. They have 3 left. Thank you whoever it was that mentioned Walmart.

ecotone

Clean images even in ambient light without flash . Accurate focusing , metering . Subtle accurate colours . Feel and balance . 3:2 ratio . Problems: Getting my hands on one . Since I returned about 10 different makes to the store they only let me have it if they could stamp no return possible on the receipt .