Casio QV-4000

Announced Jun 22, 2001 •

Ho usato una Minolta Dimage 7, ma la Casio QV-4000 è semplicemente perfetta! I love Best Shot! Maneggevole e performante! Problems: Nothing

Bill Schroeder

I've had several DCs before the QV-4000 and this is simply a great camera... there are always tradeoffs, and this may not be the perfect camera for everybody, but if you are looking in the $600-$800 price range give this camera a close look... Problems: None

I was hesitating to buy the QV3500 but decided to spend the extra money on the QV4000 because of better build quality: I take a lot of pictures when I go sporting, i.e. windsurfing, skiing,athletics,...and want something sturdy. Does this machine please me !! Fabuluous picture quality, even in JPEG economy mode (average file size 600-700Kbyte for max resolution pictures), which allows to pack a lot of pictures on a 128Mbyte flash.Macro mode and Digital zoom work nice, but I will quickly buy ...

My latest in a long line of cameras...digital, 35mm, medium format. I must admit, I love this camera. Digital is coming of age! The be all and end all of a camera is the quality of pictures it can produce...and this baby wont disappoint! This camera is feature packed...providing a lot of the options that you'll find on a reasonable 35mm SLR. It's easy to use and produces great results. The connection software is a pleasure to use...I thought the kodak software was good until I saw Casio's ...

ecotone

Clean images even in ambient light without flash . Accurate focusing , metering . Subtle accurate colours . Feel and balance . 3:2 ratio . Problems: Getting my hands on one . Since I returned about 10 different makes to the store they only let me have it if they could stamp no return possible on the receipt .

Peter Mather

Excellent construction and superb user i/f. Lens probably not as good as Sony. Much better built than Canon or Olympus. Problems: None

A rich specification with compact size was the most important reason for me to buy that camera. With its various resolution modes, I can easily choose the photo with appropriate resolution to put on my web-page. I select low-res when need to store a lot of pictures. Problems: It runs good, no problem yet.

I bought my camera in Japan. The picture quality is very good. Problems: I had only USB driver problems under Win2k.

I just got it one week ago , fantastic quality of the photos ! a huge amount of featrures exclusive to casio QV4000 , I love the soft focus... and it came with a lot of ho~p ups already in the price , it´s the cheapest of all 4 milion and to me the best equiped . Problems: The fast charger should be faster .