Casio QV-4000

Announced Jun 22, 2001 •

After a lot of research I decided to make the QV 4000 my first digital camera purchase. The price ($498.) was irresistible, and the fact that it came with a charger also made it attractive. I have really enjoyed using it for all types of situations and the manual is very straight forward. This is my first digital camera and I must say I have been very happy.

Paul Steel

Good Points: Image quality, Loads of features (including Manual), Easy access of features (Menu's not required much), Best Shots (quick presets). Bad Points: Monitor can be difficult to read in direct sunlight. Seems to be the same with almost all Digital Cameras though. General Comments: I spent about one month looking at reviews of EVERY camera in the 3-4 Megapixel range. Using dpreview.com and comments here I decided to go for one that had a combination of the most features, good picture ...

One of the best compacts in 4mio pixel with an extraordinary value for money relation. Impressive image quality due to the canon lens in cooperation with the sony ccd. After weeks of reading and testing, I´m glad to have chosen this one. Problems: only little: iso speed not adjustable, no preview possibility in the full automatic mode

This is a very good camera Problems: Nil

I've had the camera for about a month now and the main thing I could tell you about it is that its user interface is very intuitive and makes for almost point and click ability. The best shot mode is great for time-hassled people who either had no time fiddling with aperture speed/exposure to get that perfect shot or for those who would like a gentle introduction to terms like EV, backlighting, f2.0,etc. which are the fundamental ideas in amateur photography. Images are comparable to the QV ...

$498 @ Walmart. Wow! New Walmart in Linden, NJ. Just opened. My first time in a Walmart store. They have 3 left. Thank you whoever it was that mentioned Walmart.

patvar

Photo Gallery Check out the QV-4000 photo gallery! http://kotisivu.raketti.net/patvar/

MAGNIFICAS FOTOS!!!! (Very good pictures!!!, excellent!!) Las mejores fotos que he visto, nitidas, colores vividos, completa linea de programas para trabajar VERY GOOD!!!! Problems: Las baterias duran muy poco, recomiendo uso de pilas RECARGABLES. El Flash se satura, y marca mucho los colores en modo automatico.

I like my camera, its compact, great resolution and complete with batteries and loader.

I like this camera. I tried several others. All functions are very accessable. One wierd problem: The camera locks up in the playback mode . This has happened with 3 Casios. I want to keep this one, but Casio doesn't seem to have a clue what is going on. Problems: Camera locks up in playback mode