Casio QV-2000UX

Announced Jul 20, 1999 •

The pics taken are great and it lets you adjust the aperture and shutter speed, a hidden options by casio. just visit the stevencam reviews and they will show you how to uncover the hidden option. The camera shape is a bit cumbersome and the pop-up flash is not too useful but camera is a delicate piece of equipment, so if you intend to keep it long treat it with respect and in turn it will last. Problems: The battery usage is great, but it can be easily solved by using NH battery. Buy the ...

haig terzian

As mentioned by the others, great features and great picture quality. Problems: Mechanicly, the camera is cheap. The lens stops retracting 2 days after I bought it

I love it, It's a good camera. Good picture quality, great menus, nice colour capture, like the TV out facility and the panoramic feature is stunning, 9 images that are stitched together and shown in a scrolling form...sweet. Recommended Problems: It eats battery with alkaline battery, I am afraid (if I forgot) about the cover case which can broke the lens.

Everyone who sees the pics I've taken are amazed that they're digita, and most are at 800x600!!! Great camera with really nice features that appeal to almost everyone. The only problem I have had is that it can be slow to come online at times when you first open it up, causing me to miss a few once-in-a-lifetime shots. I've also had problems with the shutter sometimes firing long after I had pressed the button (I missed a great shot at my brother's wedding because of this).

I have had the camera since Christmas. It is a great camera, excellent pictures, indoors and outdoors. It is quite easy to use when you know that you have to slide the door completely open before it will work. It is my first DC and it won't be my last. I would purchase another camera from Casio. Indoors, with little light you can still get some great shots. I recently was at a youth dance festival and took many pictures w/o flash that turned out great. Also, got some great shots at gymnastic ...