Casio Exilim EX-Z850

Announced Feb 21, 2006 •
MRAJ

best compact camera with manual control.

CASIO EX-Z850 is my first digital camera which i bought it September 03, 2006, now i am still using it without any problem, my CASIO EX-Z850 is now updated with firmware 1.3b, I've used it for video capture HQ/Normal/LP mode with unlimited video recording time it depends on the capacity of SD/Mini- SD with adapter or MicroSDHC with adapter i used, as a still camera picture quality is excellent for me as a beginner.

hodgson

This Camera is quite superb. Iv'e updated from a Minolta S304 which has served me in the past very well, and with which I have had no complaints at all with, but this Casio is a wonderful little camera. I accept that the video feature is not the best, but there again this isn't a video camera but in fact a P&S digital camera afterall. For anyone in the market for a handy little camera,with ease of use and a joy to use, I have no reservations in recommending this one highly. Superb absolutly ...

shatset

Great camera. It takes beautiful pictures. The video quality is really good, i dont have any problems with it like other reviewers. Its very simple to use, menu couldnt be any easier. Its got plenty of fantastic feauters helping you to take even better pictures! Before I bought the Casio camera I was wondering of buying Sony N1. Today I know I choosed the right camera, much better than any compact camera by Sony. Problems: The only one problem i get is when reviewing the pictures some parts ...

kimberly1x

this is a superb camera and i am very happy with it. it takes excellent pics loaded with incredible features, a wonderful investment to make in a digital camera. Problems: i do have the noisey movies in HQ mode but it doesnt bother me much.