Casio Exilim EX-Z60

Announced Feb 21, 2006 •
leonike

I used this camera for ~2 years, and the images have a nice, bright look. colors may not be very saturated but there's a really nice look especially in bright sunlit scenes. Problems: construction is just average, and i always have problems with the battery and charger. but the most difficult aspect for me was hand held, low light shots w/o flash. really blurry.

I had originally posted a positive review of this camera. I would have kept by that, however since discovering that the software failed on the camera while i was on holidays...my glowing report card on this has been revoked Problems: Macro is non existant Noice on the pictures is worse than my 1st ever digi (1.6 megapixel - generic camera) Photos at night - Forget it with this one Ive taken mine back for a full refund

I din own this camera, but had try out at retail shop. The design is cool, slim (easy fit in pocket), good handling and 2.5" CCD. This is a good point and shot camera for normal user only. And the price its really cheap, RM799 (US$200) at retail shop in Malaysia. As u know, its cheap so pls don expact much. (comparable camera -> Sony DSC-W30) Problems: The bigest problem of this camera its the image quality. The image its too noisy, especially in low light environment. (You must try yourself, ...