Casio Exilim EX-Z57

Announced Feb 15, 2005 •
Ravox

I have this camera and i loved it until the LCD is broken, after 2 years with the camera the LCD dont turn on anymore... But is a special camera for me, very special moments

databanka

I'm very impressed, for the money: 1) Rock Solid constuction. Access doors and body all solid metal, hinges and springs are strong. 2) Super Long battery life! I took it on vacation for a week and never had to charge it. I took 500+ shots. 3) Exellent, easy to understand menus. 4) Large display is nice to view photos and menus. Problems: No Problems. But screen could have higher resolution. There are no special shooting modes, like Canon. And the movie mode is really basic.

Angshuman

I have used this camera for ~2years now and have taken ~3000 photographs! Very nice experience in general. Excellant picture quality. High colour depth, excellant photographs at night and low light condition. Easy to use and carry. Reasonably fast in operation. Very long battery life (~250 photographs). Problems: Violet colour comes as blue and purple comes as pink!

aprildanae

This camera has worked well for me. I never intended to use it for anything serious, just for fun, but I have produced some beautiful images that I have been able to print as 10x15 with no problem. Generally a quick, easy to use, small little camera. Great for an average user. = ) Excellent battery life!! Huge screen! (Get a little worried about scratching it so get a screen-saver) Problems: Sometimes it may not take the picture right away. The user software is a little confusing (I would ...

Ganapathy

This camera is fun. I don't know why it is not as popular in other parts of the world like it is in Japan? Has 23 scene modes. 2.7 inch LCD. 5.1 megapixels. Looong battery life. Cloudy white balance, Easy interface. Problems: Tends to overexpose in auto mode, but can be corrected in camera. In fact it is OK for prints, if you like colorful prints.