Casio Exilim EX-Z10

Announced Aug 4, 2005 •
5 megapixels | 2 screen | 35 – 114 mm (3.3×)

I have bought the camera in October last year and since then I used it for pictures and short films - it is SUPER! I was looking then for an affordable camera with 5M just to carry around in holiday and this fits perfectly! It looks nice and it is a jewel - easy to use and easy to handle! Problems: I agree that to plug the adapter in the camera was the only concern I had when I first did the download of the pictures. But that just because the camera looks fragile - just by size. Pushing the ...

Deanis

Did this camera ever make it to prodction? I've never seen it on the Australian market. Problems: Haven't been able to find the camera anywhere in shops.

toroloco

Everything is alright. It´s a superb always-carry-in-your-pocket camera. It has more features than my fuji f10 which only is better in higher ISOs above 200 up to 1600 and cost almost twice as much... For ca. 220$ you cant get a better digi- cam! Problems: The USB-plug has to be forced somewhat into the camera...more than one would voluntarily intend to. Others fit more easyily.If you know that it´s no problem at all.

A very fine little camera for the money. The spec' and features are unmatched, I believe. Very well made, and well designed, with quality feel. The lens could be a touch sharper, but is plenty fine enough for most pics. Uses AA size batteries which is very convenient (rechargable Ni-Mh are best) and battery life appears to be good too. It has loads of settings and options to suit everyone from snapshot beginners up to photographers who want more control. Super quick to turn on and shoot ...