Casio Exilim EX-S600

Announced Oct 24, 2005 •
beejuice

This camera fulfills the need for a camera that fits in your pocket that you can have with you at times when you do not want to have a camera with you. It is fairly intuitive to use. Problems: No viewfinder. Hard for someone with big hands. I would not want it any smaller.

dukjin

I paid $329 on ebay for this from techtoysforless, though it's not officially released in the US, only Asia. I was told I have a US warrantee. All packaging is US on the outside, the main manual cover is english. As far as I can tell this thing is packaged as if to launch in the US, but just hasn't been done so. It's superthin, but surprisingly heavy for it's size (I expected such because the battery is so much better than the S500 it's predecessor). Well constructed. HUge display much ...

ecwl1226

I bought this camera for my friend. I have compare this camera with a panasonic FX-9, and I think the video quaility of S600 is better than FX-9. I have also compare the image quality with my D100, and I think S600 image quality is good, consider its tiny size, and its reasonable value. If you are looking for a small camera, with good video quality, I recommand this one.