Canon EOS 7D

Announced Sep 1, 2009 •
18 megapixels | 3 screen | APS-C sensor
coachgreg

I've had this camera and find it to be a true workhorse. Images are stunning,and once you learn how to set it up,focusing is a breeze. I just brought it to Canon in Irvine and they told me it was time for a new mirror and shutter....after 450,000 + shots! I hope it's replacement is as durable. Greg S.

Traingineer

I have owned it for 4 years and it has gone through a lot rain/sand/high temps and still works fine, noice 100% viewfinder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  Image quality is great but does show it's age compared to other, more recent DSLRS. The grip is good and I do like it's incredible AF. The only problem is that a lot of dust has built up in some areas of the camera (impossible to clean) and does tend to bug me.

ams qtr

I got this Dslr during my visit to Taipei in 2010 and since then it has been a replacement for Nikon D7000 and it stood strong on many occasions i have used it for sports,landscape,wild life and portrait photography and it never let me down the usage of this camera is awesome handling is a just fabulous image quality is stunning

ozoneeater

I have been a user and owner of the Canon 7D since its release in 2009. I love it. Its a shame that it will be discontinued or merge on to like an 8D. Canon had the right idea with the 7D. After reading manuals viewing video tutorials especially with the instructor Ben Long, I find the 7D to be the little brother of the 5D. But at a budget price. The interfaces of both seem identical except the 5 D having more features. Now with the introduction of the 70D I see on the dial they did with the ...

Mekutotokuchiri

After upgrading from a Canon EOS 450D, I am absolutely stunned at the sheer level of build quality and overall shooting performance. It is simply top notch in every respect.

marcone72

Great camera for all purposes. With the EF-s 15-85 is the best solution for everyday use. Has it still sense buyin' a 4 yo camera in 2013? At actual prices I really think so !!

great cameras...i have using this Canon 7D through the lake *fell into the lake with canon 28-105 f3.5-4.5* after keep it inside the Drybox..its back to action after 1 day of full treatment inside Drybox....hv been into heavy rain to take Landslide on the hills....i also brings my 7D to the waterfalls taking some Picture there..but still working great... the fast FPS and responsive AF makes Sport Photography easy..weather sealing make this 7D more usable on any weather while taking Sports ...

Only few things could be better on this camera :)

Canon 7D is the Best crop frame camera available. I've moved from 5D to 7D and just love it. Mind you 5D is a great camera for stills. 7D is quick and snappy with its focusing. Love the manual controls on it. Problems: Auto focusing in live view with open flash, seems to be a bit difficult.

Douglas McEwen

Love this camera! I have taken thousands of pictures with it now and it has never let me down.