Canon EOS 6D

Announced Sep 17, 2012 •
20 megapixels | 3 screen | Full frame sensor
Ron A 19

Feels great in my hand. Control layout is uncluttered and very easy to use. Menu is advanced but simple to understand. Viewfinder is clean and bright (not too many AF points to interfere with my view). Live view is excellent and the magnification allows you to check your focusing accuracy. The battery seems to last forever. Image quality is stellar. Colours are spot on and the metering works perfectly. I'm very pleased, and, really, image quality is all that counts when you use a camera. High ...

Elmos

Been using for over 12 months now and no problems or complaints. A great camera whihc producers lovely images and a high keeper rate.. totally reccomended.

A White

I love this camera. I would buy it again.

ASR45

The high ISO is exceptional early days, but this camera is excellent in terms of AF and ISO, with good glass its a winner.

Photographer2

Coming from a Nikon D600. 6D is a great camera, I have zero complaints and perfer it over the D600. Great built quality. Made in Japan.

beppe_it

awesome pictures up to iso 3200!!!! you do not need a flash unless you want it to fill in. :-) focus tack sharp, also with lateral focus points. 4.5 fps are more than enough for a pro-sumer, wifi very, very useful!! beppe

ashmerel

KENTGA

I have had the 7D for over 3 years and Canon released this somewhat "budget" FF and I decided to get one because I had Canon 17-40 & 24-105 and Sigma 12-24 just gethering dust. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the photos at it's features. Very, very good at high ISO and in low light. I still use my 7D (and the 40D some) but I love the 6D. Kent

someone4949

Amazing Camera. Great build quality- feels very well made, both body and kit 24-105 lens. Pictures are sharp, vivid and well exposed. Video is very nice, haven't experienced any miore...perhaps with the latest firmeware update there was some fix? You will not regret it.

marsantiago

Initiated with a 500N, 350D, 1100D (2 days), 600D, 60Dd, 7D + 5DMk2 and currently 6D 6D beats the Mk II down-is smaller, lighter and had that wonderful, low-light capability especially massively better low light AF, the Achilles heel of the Mk II. GPS and/or WiFi don't use and is absolutely a no-brainer. 6D is not a big sport or action, but the camera is slightly better at work than the Mk II-AF is a little better. I only use for portraiture and photojournalism and I'm satisfied. Cons: twice ...