Canon EOS 6D

Announced Sep 17, 2012 •
20 megapixels | 3 screen | Full frame sensor

I own thie body for a year now and it's fantastic! Great low light performance - essential for weddings. I highly recommend this camera body!

I've been shooting with the 5DM3 for quite sometime now, and when i get to test the 6D, after an hour with it, I bought one without any hesitation and maxed out my credit card. It's the SIMPLER version of 5D mark lll and a lot fun to use. Yes, we're back with the standard 11 point autofocus, mediocre video mode, and some downgraded parts like posh plastic on top and front and they say plastic on the LCD cover, but it's decent and somewhat feels like a fiber glass instead of plastic to me. ...

Elmos

Been using for over 12 months now and no problems or complaints. A great camera whihc producers lovely images and a high keeper rate.. totally reccomended.

Ron A 19

Feels great in my hand. Control layout is uncluttered and very easy to use. Menu is advanced but simple to understand. Viewfinder is clean and bright (not too many AF points to interfere with my view). Live view is excellent and the magnification allows you to check your focusing accuracy. The battery seems to last forever. Image quality is stellar. Colours are spot on and the metering works perfectly. I'm very pleased, and, really, image quality is all that counts when you use a camera. High ...

A White

I love this camera. I would buy it again.

ASR45

The high ISO is exceptional early days, but this camera is excellent in terms of AF and ISO, with good glass its a winner.

Photographer2

Coming from a Nikon D600. 6D is a great camera, I have zero complaints and perfer it over the D600. Great built quality. Made in Japan.

beppe_it

awesome pictures up to iso 3200!!!! you do not need a flash unless you want it to fill in. :-) focus tack sharp, also with lateral focus points. 4.5 fps are more than enough for a pro-sumer, wifi very, very useful!! beppe

ashmerel

KENTGA

I have had the 7D for over 3 years and Canon released this somewhat "budget" FF and I decided to get one because I had Canon 17-40 & 24-105 and Sigma 12-24 just gethering dust. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the photos at it's features. Very, very good at high ISO and in low light. I still use my 7D (and the 40D some) but I love the 6D. Kent