Canon EOS 6D

Announced Sep 17, 2012 •
20 megapixels | 3 screen | Full frame sensor
karlwunsch

I wanted to go FF and hesitated a long time between this camera and Nikon D600. In the end I got swayed by the better lens portfolio on Canon side, more specifically by the peerless 70-200 f2.8L USM IS II and to some extent also by the fear of having to deal with the oil spots issue. I do not regret my decision, although the camera is not perfect. There are a couple of shortcomings with respect to both comparably priced competition and 5dmk3, but I'll leave that to spec homework. There are ...

Sc6566

usually people compare the 6D with the 5D mk III. i think that it is actually a better 5D mk II at a lower price. i think that that what it was intend and so it achieve that goal beautifully.

Not overly impressed with AF compared to cannons higher end models. Nice gadget cam but not my personal choice for 5D MK III and 1DX backups. 7.25/10.0 just spend the extra grand for the 5D MK III and you will be much happier in every way. Problems: Banding at ISO 3200+...early model??? either way not as good as other canon cameras. C+