Canon EOS 6D

Announced Sep 17, 2012 •
20 megapixels | 3 screen | Full frame sensor

Have had the 6D for a few months now. Mainly switched from 5DMII for 60fps video without losing full frame sensor. Glad I made the switch. Didnt think I would use wifi but has actually come in handy. Was able to send some good photos of my nephew's first bike race last weekend to my phone and then text to family. Menus have more options and camera feels just as durable. My only complaint about the 6D is that I get the "recording has stopped" while videoing and depending on what you're ...

A White

I love this camera. I would buy it again.

Sc6566

usually people compare the 6D with the 5D mk III. i think that it is actually a better 5D mk II at a lower price. i think that that what it was intend and so it achieve that goal beautifully.

mermaidkiller

A full frame body was always my dream, but price tags of over $2500 body only withheld me from buying one. Two years ago when the 5d3 was released I considered upgrading, but the price tag of the 5d3 body was (and still is) too steep for me. In summer 2012 finally both Nikon and Canon released an 'affordable' full frame for about $2000. And prices of both cams dropped to $1600 which triggered me to buy one and sell the 7d. Fortunately only 2 of my 5 lenses were APS-C so I could keep the ...

ASR45

The high ISO is exceptional early days, but this camera is excellent in terms of AF and ISO, with good glass its a winner.

Photographer2

Coming from a Nikon D600. 6D is a great camera, I have zero complaints and perfer it over the D600. Great built quality. Made in Japan.

Paadus

beppe_it

awesome pictures up to iso 3200!!!! you do not need a flash unless you want it to fill in. :-) focus tack sharp, also with lateral focus points. 4.5 fps are more than enough for a pro-sumer, wifi very, very useful!! beppe

polizonte

I took a Canon 6D + EF 50mm f1.4 USM to Colombia and  took about 700 fotos - focus was fine for my type of photography,mostly landscape, informal portraits, nice colors. Positives: reasonably fast  focus, very good performance in low light, very lightweight, nice viewfinder. Only drawbacks are the slower flash sync shutter speed, some controls I use are only accessible in menu and IQ, a bit less latitude in shadows than my D800 but for the money the 6D is a bargain.