Canon EOS 6D

Announced Sep 17, 2012 •
20 megapixels | 3 screen | Full frame sensor
Ron A 19

Feels great in my hand. Control layout is uncluttered and very easy to use. Menu is advanced but simple to understand. Viewfinder is clean and bright (not too many AF points to interfere with my view). Live view is excellent and the magnification allows you to check your focusing accuracy. The battery seems to last forever. Image quality is stellar. Colours are spot on and the metering works perfectly. I'm very pleased, and, really, image quality is all that counts when you use a camera. High ...

Have had the 6D for a few months now. Mainly switched from 5DMII for 60fps video without losing full frame sensor. Glad I made the switch. Didnt think I would use wifi but has actually come in handy. Was able to send some good photos of my nephew's first bike race last weekend to my phone and then text to family. Menus have more options and camera feels just as durable. My only complaint about the 6D is that I get the "recording has stopped" while videoing and depending on what you're ...

Elmos

Been using for over 12 months now and no problems or complaints. A great camera whihc producers lovely images and a high keeper rate.. totally reccomended.

A White

I love this camera. I would buy it again.

Sc6566

usually people compare the 6D with the 5D mk III. i think that it is actually a better 5D mk II at a lower price. i think that that what it was intend and so it achieve that goal beautifully.

mermaidkiller

A full frame body was always my dream, but price tags of over $2500 body only withheld me from buying one. Two years ago when the 5d3 was released I considered upgrading, but the price tag of the 5d3 body was (and still is) too steep for me. In summer 2012 finally both Nikon and Canon released an 'affordable' full frame for about $2000. And prices of both cams dropped to $1600 which triggered me to buy one and sell the 7d. Fortunately only 2 of my 5 lenses were APS-C so I could keep the ...

ASR45

The high ISO is exceptional early days, but this camera is excellent in terms of AF and ISO, with good glass its a winner.

Photographer2

Coming from a Nikon D600. 6D is a great camera, I have zero complaints and perfer it over the D600. Great built quality. Made in Japan.

Paadus