Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)

Announced Feb 7, 2011 •
18 megapixels | 3 screen | APS-C sensor
S2ISSA

I have had to trade  in my range of bigger EOS's (5DMkIII, 6D, 7D), as I have developed arthritis in both hands, and these cameras, while being brilliant, were causing a lot of discomfort because of size, weight, etc. I have bought 2 EOS 600D's, and find them ergonomically and weight-wise to be excellent. I am a working Pro, and my work was suffering with the bigger cameras, as I could not concentrate fully with the discomfort. I work entirely in RAW, Manual mode, so this little EOS is ...

I like to compare this camera to my Subaru. My Subaru isn't the most luxurious, most expensive, most feature-packed vehicle on the market, but it gets me to my destinations in comfort and I know I can depend on it and take it just about anywhere without having to worry about it (leaving me to enjoy my destination). This is a fun camera that isn't very expensive and it allows you to be creative; starting with basic, fully automatic "point & shoot" features to going completely manual. I love it!

TheTeenagePhotographer

Well if you are new in photography and you have not had a slr before you should consitter buying this camera, it has a good quality image and you get value for money unlike many other rivals

This  is my first DSLR and i am very happy to buy this camera.. i am still discovering many amazing things in it... :-) :-D

austinspeer810

I bought the Sony NEX 3N camera for my first "DSLR" camera.  Returned it and got this one instead.  Came with the 18-55mm lens as well as the 55-250mm lens.  Great camera for a budget user.

Dimas1md

For me this camera is the best for 500$ My opinion, canon has produced the best cameras

markgill

i am new to dslr camera's i purchased a used canon 400d but quickly got addicted to the possibilities of dslr cameras and upgraded to the 600D, i am very very happy with it, it gave me enough advantages over the 400d to warrant the extra money and i haven't looked back since, here is a link to one of my 1st photos taken with this camera http://www.flickr.com/photos/markgill/8087213306/in/photostream/ please feel free to browse my photos from the link for a real life look at pictures taken ...

nounours052

très bon appareil.  pour son prix c'est que du bonheur.

Good camera to start learning photography. I had to choose between a 600D,D5100 and Sony A57 and I went for the 600D.And I have no regrets about that. Mainly because the specification were not that too different and the price tag, made me choose the 600D. . I love the weight and the Grip of the body. I use my camera to take landscapes . The menu is very logical and user friendly. A great camera, i love it!! Problems: The autofocus in liveview and shooting Sports is slow. That could have ...