Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4)

Announced Feb 8, 2010 •
18 megapixels | 3 screen | APS-C sensor

CANON EOS 550D Kiss x4 is one of the best DSLR camera in the world. I have seen and tested dozens of DSLR cameras and I must say I loved 550D the most. It's bright LCD with LiveMode is absolutely fantastic, it's showing so real colors and very sharp image. Photos are in amazing quality. I have EOS 30D and comparing their quality I must say that technology went so far in few years that it's impossible to run after it. I know there are another camera models and who knows what will be there, ...

Shakhawat

A Great purchase..using last 1.5 years..simply awesome camera...:-):-):-)

Franklin J Ellias

My first foray into DSLR I purchased a Sony and felt it limited my ability to use manual settings. I had no other complaints and infact, like that the IS was in the body and saved on cost of lenses. Then I read all the reviews on the Canon T2i/550 and traded in the Sony for the Canon. After almost 3 yearsI have no regrets. I picked up HD video (although, I think I've used it 3 times) but, I did gain almost full manual control over the camera. My one complaint with this camera is the inability ...

tor88a1

good camera for the money Problems: no

robertoostit

darekandy

I just got this Machine couple of days back, very much glad to own such a wonderful camera (Specially for the beginners who have just got the DSLR after point and shoot). The options are very user friendly and any body for the matter with basic knowledge about camera would be able to use it. People who have just started their hobby would love to own this. :) Its a pride to own such amazing camera. Problems: nothing encountered as such...would report if found any

satyam

To Canon Co., Satisfied with pictures and focus, but a lil bit dissatisfaction regarding vdos.Though I am not into video makings and still vdos I shoot is ok but comparing to those with auto focus ,low light capabilities and sharp qualities,it serves just a step down.I know money matters here.But what I paid deserves, I think. Problems: 1%

When I got great shots (paired up with my 15-85 IS) the shots were stellar. The problem is it generally took between 2 and 4 shots to get that. I do not like Canon's implementation of the evaluative meter. It is not evaluative. It is a partial-spot meter if you use a single AF point. Also the meter locks when the shutter release button is pushed; this would not be so bad if the AF point wasn't metered on so heavily. I find that Center-weighted metering works much better and give a more ...

A great twin lens package kit, purchased for just over AUD$ 1000. My only complaint is the camera instruction manual, it is very confusing. This camera takes better pictures, than I do!!! Problems: None so far.

rusticus

one of the best DSLR for me - and I also had a 7D and 5D II I no give my 550D out of the hand