Canon PowerShot SX10 IS

Announced Sep 17, 2008 •

I bought the SX10 back around the time when it first came out, and I've never regretted it. With the 20x superzoom lens and all of the manual controls, it's one of the closest things you can get to a DSLR without actually being a DSLR. Given that you can't change lenses, the 20x superzoom lens w/ wide angle, macro, and 0cm "super macro" features is very very handy as it gives you a range of focal lengths and focus distances that you'd normally need a DSLR with multiple lenses to get. One of ...

Ator_BR

I would like to ask you guys which camera is the best one: Canon SX10 or Panasonic FZ28. I read many reviews and the most says that both are great cameras but I would like to know from the owers. Does anyone have had both cameras? Which one is the best?

docijc

Excellent camera for a wide range of photography. There are many comments about not being able to use a filter. This camera does have filter threads and I have a Canon 52mm UV filter on it and it is very secure and even the lens cap fits snugly on the filter. I'm not sure why some people do not seem to realize this. I use this camera as an alternate to my DSLRs. Problems: None.

Not much to say, just bought it today, everything seems cool! from my balcony, I am able to capture all southern part of Hanoi. :D recommended!