Canon PowerShot S90

Announced Aug 19, 2009 •
10 megapixels | 3 screen | 28 – 105 mm (3.8×)
oinky

Fast, nice low light, auto mode works great, manual mode works even better. Love the Nostalgia & color swap scene modes. Also it allows you to take 3 pics one after another in the timer mode so you won't miss the details. Control rings are awesome! Macro shots are great! This is one of the best point and shoot around. Problems: No HD video, but I love the SD video, takes up less space! I wish it has a in-camera panoramic stitch function like Kodaks. Only thing better is Canon can shrink a ...

snapshot09

A premium camera that is the benchmark of the pocket size class. Price tends to be at the higher end of the market, but this is expected due to the superior IQ, pocket size, and fast f2.0 lens. Low light settings are amazing! You get what you pay for and if you want the best pocket size camera on the market, look no further than the S90.

hazy

I had the panasonic ZS1 & sent it back within 4 days, was not impressed. Decided on LX3 but couldn't find it anywhere then I read about the Canon - got it 2 days ago. What an awesome little camera. I have a Canon ID mark II & several big lens but needed something small when I didn't feel like lugging big equipment around. I love that I can set my own settings. Tried out the RAW today & was impressed with the quality of the images. It takes a little getting used to not having a view ...

Greg Polsky

So happy with the S90. Have owned the PowerShot G6 for several years.. and so excited to have the same color and image quality again in a compact size camera. Sold my Panasonic LX3 to afford the S90 and much happier with Color, Clarity, and Exposure on Automatic setting(s.) Problems: Finger gets in the way of flash alot as it is not manual flash but not too much of issue that is if Flash doesn't brake down the road.

mcshan

Here we go again. Would the dpr PLEASE erase the first review of the S90 ( and this second one as well). The camera is not even out yet. Problems: Reviews are supposed to be about cameras forum members have tried.

Sorin Nica

Sorry. Please delete my review.