Canon PowerShot S90

Announced Aug 19, 2009 •
10 megapixels | 3 screen | 28 – 105 mm (3.8×)
ttsam

Just purchased the S90 last night in Houston at BestBuy. First impression was how small it is--I also have a G9 and a 30D--having to learn how to hold a small ps camera again. Picture quality is superior to G9--even though, I believe, less pixels. The pictures are so sharp (much sharper than the samples that I saw) that they start to have a 3D effect, more noticeable in outdoor photos. I can't believe how much Canon was able to get into this small of a package. It is a baby G9, and will ...

I bought my camera on May 9 at Best Buy in West Los Angeles and so far have shot in excess of 100 images. The cameras has met or exceeded all my goals: (1) small and well constructed (2) excellent image quality (I would say fantastic but it may not be appropriate until I have shot at least 500 images) (3) low noise at ISOs up to 800 to 1600 (4) minimal shutter lag, almost none (5) full manual control (6) large and bright LCD. It is amazing that Canon has stuffed so much into such a small ...

but mcshan, Ken Rockwell say it is... 'World's Best Pocket Camera' lolz. (probably will be)

mcshan

Here we go again. Would the dpr PLEASE erase the first review of the S90 ( and this second one as well). The camera is not even out yet. Problems: Reviews are supposed to be about cameras forum members have tried.

Sorin Nica

Sorry. Please delete my review.