Canon PowerShot G16

Announced Aug 22, 2013 •
BrujoRick

Picked one up Yesterday. Am amazed at picture quality! Great video as well. Biggest bang for the buck out there. Expect to be using it a lot. Even my wife finds it easy to use and loves the results.

britepixels

Fantastic camera, I have owned several g series cameras and this is the best by far. Very easy to use from a beginner to a pro. A small camera with big features. I leave it in P mode and just turn on and shoot, I came across a street scene in the middle of the night and hand held got a fantastic shot with out a tripod. This was due to the Digic 6 processor and the larger 1/1.7 sensor. This will stay in my kit for quite some time.

I can only say Fantastic. this will be my 4th G series camera (G10, G12, G15, G16) and by far the G16 is the best yet. Thanks to the Digic 6 processor it is fast and accurate. One of the reasons I like the G series is the size. I take a lot of pictures for work and the camera is small enough to fit into my briefcase. One of the areas I have to photo document are Telecommunications and Data Closets. These closets can be dark and small. The G16 allows me to get close up for detail shots of ...