Canon PowerShot G16

Announced Aug 22, 2013 •
Clumsyfingers

I wanted a bridge camera between my disappointing Nikon point and shoot and my Canon Rebel T1i. Actually more realistically to replace the Nikon. I've taken around over 1200 pics so far. Pros Excellent image quality. In fact, I hate to admit it, but it's better than my Rebel (with kit lens. I guess now I'll be buying a new lens!) Nice handling Fast time to 1st shot Fast focus Very good battery life Nice custom features. Camera level indicator is very nice Extremely fast burst speed. Good ...

BrujoRick

Picked one up Yesterday. Am amazed at picture quality! Great video as well. Biggest bang for the buck out there. Expect to be using it a lot. Even my wife finds it easy to use and loves the results.

britepixels

Fantastic camera, I have owned several g series cameras and this is the best by far. Very easy to use from a beginner to a pro. A small camera with big features. I leave it in P mode and just turn on and shoot, I came across a street scene in the middle of the night and hand held got a fantastic shot with out a tripod. This was due to the Digic 6 processor and the larger 1/1.7 sensor. This will stay in my kit for quite some time.

I can only say Fantastic. this will be my 4th G series camera (G10, G12, G15, G16) and by far the G16 is the best yet. Thanks to the Digic 6 processor it is fast and accurate. One of the reasons I like the G series is the size. I take a lot of pictures for work and the camera is small enough to fit into my briefcase. One of the areas I have to photo document are Telecommunications and Data Closets. These closets can be dark and small. The G16 allows me to get close up for detail shots of ...