Canon PowerShot A460

Announced Jan 18, 2007 •
mbkamrani

Very good simple camera,its image quality is great,especially outdoor and indoor with rather good light,though the model is rather old but still works well,i really like it,i submit few real sample shots with no PP work,as camera has taken it.You can see them and judge about it.

chaoszcat

I get it as a free gift from buying a video Cam. Quite a nice camera, I would say it's pretty good. Can take a look at my flickr photos. All of them are shoot with A460. http://www.flickr.com/photos/29966531@N04/ Problems: Not suitable for indoor, shaky. Using two batteries = slow flash recharge, around 5~10 seconds.

Dardentor

I do not agree for the indoor pictures. Much nicer than Pentax M20

JohnSak

Upgraded from the A410 because I knew the generaol operation. Excellent as a point & shoot camera and the video now has sound. 3.2MP has become 5MP, the LCD display is bigger and the optical zoom is longer. Terrific value, unbeatable at under half the cost of the A410. Buy some NIMH batteries for recharging, four in fact, so that you have spares. General shooting you get hundreds of shots on a charge. Will definitely carry this in my pocket when I can't be bothered lugging my DSLR around. Pro ...

fixray

I purchased this camera for my wife, who likes to snap the family and outings. It was on sale and ease of use fitted her needs. For what it is, a simple point and shoot, the images are just fine. It's possible to be quite creative with such a simple point and shoot. It behaves reliably and is a simple and effective way to share photos with family and friends. The software provides basic features and is ample for most people's needs. For the money, it's excellent value and does all that a ...

Raz88

For an inexperienced photographer, this camera is the best thing on the market. I bought it as a gift for somebody who never used digital cameras before and he had no problems in getting the hang of it.