Agfa ePhoto CL50

Announced Feb 26, 1999 •
zhelchenko

<a href="http://megasims4.appspot.com/">sims 3 играть</a> <a href="http://portalsims4.appspot.com/">sims 4 онлайн</a> <a href="http://simsforpeople.appspot.com/">sims 4 игра</a> <a href="http://simsonlineigra.appspot.com/">sims 4 играть</a> <a href="http://simsonlines.appspot.com/">sims онлайн игра</a>

Bought my CL50 two years ago, its a great camera for non action images. Have had no problems with its performance. Although the fact of the speed is too low and to change the shutter speed to what you want instead of auto can only be done on the computer, which is a problem when you are outside. Problems: This camera does not read well in low light or when you have a hight speed shot. the shot you want can be gone before the camera reads it.

this is ebay only now... discountinued. Not recommended unless it's free. Optical focus not good, many features for a cheap camera. Nice LCD with sunlight viewing feature. No shutter speed and 10 shot burst is low quality. Problems: No shutter speed, no USB, software inadequate and only works with Windows 9x

I have used the CL 50 since August 18, 1999. Today is Jan. 21, 2002. I use the camera to take pictures of medical equipment, special human events and snapshots. I've taken about 900 pictures. I enlarge to 8 x 10 about 5% of the shots. The Agfa software is very adaquate. The file size of the low resolution (600 x) is better than most camera. Problems: No problems encountered, except once when the batteries ran out and I didn't have a set with me. Big deal, right?

I have taken close to 3000 pictures in the last 18 months with this camera. The majority of the pictures have been very good with excellent results printing them at Ofoto. Clear crisp pictures at 4 * 6 and 5 * 7, I have printed 3 8 * 10 and they had very good clarity. AGFA has discontinued the development and production of Digital Cameras. I recently bought a 2nd one they are $199 now - an excellent price for a digital camera. The sun catcher feature is needed in every digital camera as ...

An ok camera we use for our college paper. Problems: Has lots of features to "tweak" images, the only problem is that they are hard to access, you have to have the LCD screen on to use them. That means the batteries run out very fast.

I just bought via ebay a second CL 50. although i still use my first CL 50 (and I made with with it thousands of good fotos), I want to be sure that i still have a reliable camera with this features at that unbelievable price if a problem comes up with my first CL 50. I make more fotos with this camera than with my E 10 olympus, because it is so easy to handlel Problems: none

This is a so-so camera, but really ices the cake is that when the thing broke (the LED screen began to leak) tech support was AWFUL. They sent me two refurbished cameras, neither of which worked AT ALL. They refused to test the cameras before sending, or to get me a new one. Unrelenting complaining FINALLY got me a refund. I wouldn't but an AGFA product to save my life. Problems: This is a so-so camera, but really ices the cake is that when the thing broke (the LED screen began to leak) tech ...

Flimsy plastic outer case. Battery and memory card doors are equaly flimsy. The off/play/rec slide switch was extremely loose, as though it were going to fall off. Does not have protective cover for the lens. Devours batteries, even lithiums are no match for its appetite, carry many spares! Great pictures, but is extremely limited to how many due to the battery situation. Many nice features. Photowise software is rudimentary, lacks growing room. Overall a decent camera, but its shortcomings ...