Agfa ePhoto CL30 Clik!

Announced Sep 22, 1999 •

Image quality is bad for 1 megapixel camera. Photos taken are not valid for printing. Too "perfect-ilumination" dependant. Shots with flash are horrible. It took too long time between shots. Forget use other power supply than NiMH batteries. Autofocus are loudly. The good points is easy to use and extreme storage capacity and works in Linux (as a scsi/usb disk device). I definitively NOT recommend this camara. However if large storage capacity is a point for you, try it. Problems: I have ...

Not worth using if you want it to last more than a month of use Problems: I had this camera for 4 weeks and it would not record and then it would not even turn on. I contacted the company and they were nice enough to have me return it for full refund. Don't buy this camer if you want one that works for more than a mont

Good image quality, very easy to use, excellent design to navigate all the features with just one scroller. Problems: Takes WAY too long to start up. This camera is bulky and way too HUGE compared to other digital cams, and the battery life is horrible. Using 4 regular AA batteries, it dies after about 10 shots.

At first, I thought I had a great camera. Excellent storage, ease of use, etc. But, found it is a battery hog!! Batteries drained in no time. Photo quality is very decent for my uses. I really like the software, very easy to use. I am dissapointed in the life of the actual camera. Purchased in May 2000, it would not turn on after 30 days. Returned it for another. This one worked great until 2 weeks ago. Now (again) it will not come on. Called AGFA about getting it repaired. It is being ...

Bad buy. After 14 months the camera would not turn on. New batts - nothing. Batt elim - nothing. Agfa: "Out of warranty - Buy a new one. They are not repairable."

Not a bad camera...since this is my frist test on digital. I have several of SLRs..such as the F4 & others. I found that this cl30 is easy to use. No zoom :( I like the clik disk, cheaper then other storage device. Problems: Flash too weak, eat up batteries too fast. So far no major problem(s) yet.

I have had the camera for almost a year it the best I love the Image quality Problems: its slow when someone move around as for battery I have Energizer accu rechargeable I get about 20 or more on the highest setting

This camera was purchased by the company I work for for a specific purpose, and one of the prime requirements was for good, cost effective storage capacity. This is met superbly by utilising the Clik disc, but the software to access the camera's internal drive is flaky to say the least. Photo quality is fine for the purpose we use the camera, and the time taken for images to be written to the disc is OK, and it's quite easy to use too. Problems: Battery life is attrocious, and really needs ...

An acceptable entry-level digital, but I can't really recommend it. (See "Problems") Problems: First and foremost, the battery life is *horrible*. We literally can put in fresh batteries, and watch while it drains them--ten minutes later they're dead. Second,the software is very flaky; we've had no end of troubles getting pictures off the camera. In theory it's great: you can treat the camera as a magic picture source, or as a second drive that anything can read from--in practice, the ...

Well I bought the afga 6 months ago, as second camera and a first dissapointment was the fact you had to go into the menu for the zoom, only X2 is possible and at low quality. Also the batteries, 5 shots and renew the batteries, the flash is not strong enough, and the picture quality is poor.