Agfa ePhoto CL18

Announced Apr 12, 2000 •
0 megapixels | 45 mm
sytytin

Funny little cam with poor features and picture quality. Construction is pretty good because it is missing parts and still working [has fallen many times]. Problems: The system of the camera has been malfunctioning at times. I had to cut the speaker's wire too.

hey, i've dropped this thing way too many times for it to still be working as it does. it's not a high res camera, but it's good and small, i bring it everywhere. not to mention,,,, if i break it/lose it, it's easy to replace! I NEED HELP THOUGH. i've moved to windows xp, and i can't get the web cam feature to work... tried all sorts of drivers, a few people here have mentioned that they got it to work... PLEASE contact me macnevin@hotmail.com i can transfer pictures from camera no problem, ...

I need to know how to use it as a web cam and also for and I-MAC cpu

Ozy

I was looking for a webcam and I found this camera cheap so I bought it. As a webcam it works fine and I still use it. As a digital camera is well below average, but it will take decent pictures for the web or email if used at a place with good light. Without good bright light is useless as a digital camera. Problems: As a webcam no major problems. As a digital camera ... I took no more than 50 pictures with it (in a whole year!!). If you can get it used for below $30 and you need a webcam ...

ive had my camera for a good 6 months now!! its worked wonderfully for me, however i am not taking photos that need to be top quality. This camera needs alot of light to take decent pics, and also needs to be held still for about 3 seconds while taking the picture, otherwise it turns out blurry. But you definatly get your moneys worth! Problems: needs good lighting, batteries dont last long when using the flash, sometimes blurry photos

It came free with our IBM PC, and it is a very simple camera that is ideal for just "playing around". The 10-50 kb picture file size is great for e-mailing or to post on your website. Problems: slow

POOR TECH SUPPORT! AGFA IS OUT OF THE CAMERA BUSINESS NOW.......SO THEY SAY???? THE CAMERA DOES N'T WORK WITH WINDOWS XP.... NO DRIVERS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD???? I GUESS THEY LEFT ME IN THE DUST???? THANKS FOR THE FUN THOUGH. Problems: Doesn't work with windows XP.

I have owned it for a year and I have taken 3.000 pictures. Nice quality and colours in small sizes. Very easy for children. Good battery life. Problems: Not so good indoors.

This week i received from agfa cl18 a free gift because i have been one of best sales rep.where I work(dumoulin, in canada, quebec).I love it for taking still picture .It's mostly at is best when taking daytime outdoor picture cause the flash is not giving such good results.The software is easy to use. Problems: I'm still trying to figure out how to transform files in jpg,

Very pleased! I won this cute little camera online and I have been tinkering with it all day. Although this is my first digital camera I have used others and can say that this one is a nice value. I didn't expect much from the camera, but the quality of the shots has been quite good (so far I've only done indoor shots). Of course this camera is not for any heavy duty shooting/serious photography. But if you are looking for an inexpensive way to take nice, quick shots this is it =)