Agfa ePhoto CL18

Announced Apr 12, 2000 •
0 megapixels | 45 mm
Eis Nine

Brilliant camera for lo-res photography, due it the impeccably poor image quality. A gem for any online lo-res groups. Otherwise quite limited. Actuall I'd say very limited. Problems: Shoddy battery compartment means I have to jam in aluminium foil in order to enable the batteries to make contact and camera to work. Drivers for XP can be found, but requires quite a bit of searching.

Vidmas

WOW thats something. Unbelievable stamina. I can't break it. This thing is flying in my room from one corner to another and still works. Wow. image quality extreemly bad. aware of this camera. Problems: I need to hit it to the ground couple of times to make it work.

Pressureman

This may have been a nice entry level camera 3 or 4 years ago but nowadays I can only describe it as a worthless gadget with horrible battery life, bad quality pictures and a useless flash. The only good thing about it is that I learned from owning it that a really small camera is very practical and that inexpensive equipment is a less worrying when your 5 year old daughter also want to use it. I got this camera for free and think even that is slighly overpriced for what it can do. They ...

Once in a while, you will be able to take a picture with this camera. The interaction between computer and camera is very slow (takes probably 10 or more seconds to delete a picture through computer). Color is usually not accurate, many pictures come out blurred. Picture does not line up with viewfinder. Problems: Webcam feature won't work under XP, they are not working on any future drivers.

I owned my agfa for only three weeks then it died suddenly. I could not exchange at the beginning and agfa was going to send me a refurbished camera. I did enjoy the camera while i had it. Problems: THE TECH WAS HORIBLE AND I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER AGFA PRODUCT AS LONG AS I LIVE.

I am a professional photographer. I bought this camera to take no hassle snapshots I could post on the Internet the same day. There is no way on earth you can get a clear picture with this camera. The flash is good only at 3 feet... pictures are cooked below that. And beyond 3 feet, candlelight is stronger. Conclusion: USELESS TRASH Problems: Too much software needed just to download crummy pictures to your computer. Agfa jerks you around instead of pulling this camera from the market.

This was a real pain to get working, but the problem was related to Windows XP and not the actual camera. Agfa gave very poor tech support but thankfully I managed to get around the problem and now I'm enjoying what is a very cheap and cheerful camera. Useful for low quality reference snaps, this is a fun little camera that doesn't really compete with other digital cameras but won't hurt your wallet. The web cam feature is a nice extra. Indoor shots suffer from lack of light and the ...

For documentation or fooling around only! Image quality has nothing to do with "photography" in a narrow sense and construction is simply a cheek. Nevertheless this camera fills the gap between webcams and "real" digital cameras. Due to approximately no feature the camera is very easy to use. Overall, this hermaphrodite has a surprisingly good value for money because it provides affordable and simple digital imaging. If you don't throw it out of the window after your first experiments you ...

This little camera is a good pocket size but shots are blurry, the slightest movement will for sure cause loss of the photo, the USB hook up on the size is hard to reach due to the floppy door in the way, the package comes with leather case, stand and tv out cable but since the quality of the shots is so poor I wish I had my money back!