Agfa ePhoto CL18

Announced Apr 12, 2000 •
0 megapixels | 45 mm

I have owned it for a year and I have taken 3.000 pictures. Nice quality and colours in small sizes. Very easy for children. Good battery life. Problems: Not so good indoors.

nice small point and shoot camera. Iimage quality is quite decent for outdoor shots, though is pretty lacking for indoor. This camera also doubles as a web cam, and so is a pretty good buy all in all. If you want to see some photos I've taken with it head on over to www.kickme.to/wildchild978 Problems: Back when I first bought this camera there was no Linux support, but there is now with Gphoto2, so everything's cool!

For documentation or fooling around only! Image quality has nothing to do with "photography" in a narrow sense and construction is simply a cheek. Nevertheless this camera fills the gap between webcams and "real" digital cameras. Due to approximately no feature the camera is very easy to use. Overall, this hermaphrodite has a surprisingly good value for money because it provides affordable and simple digital imaging. If you don't throw it out of the window after your first experiments you ...

This week i received from agfa cl18 a free gift because i have been one of best sales rep.where I work(dumoulin, in canada, quebec).I love it for taking still picture .It's mostly at is best when taking daytime outdoor picture cause the flash is not giving such good results.The software is easy to use. Problems: I'm still trying to figure out how to transform files in jpg,

I've only had mine for a week, and have found it be a decent camera for the money.Its easy to use and the software makes it easy to retrieve the photos. I'd say this camera is an exellent "first camera" , for the price !! Problems: Images tend to be dark when using camera as a webcam.

Very pleased! I won this cute little camera online and I have been tinkering with it all day. Although this is my first digital camera I have used others and can say that this one is a nice value. I didn't expect much from the camera, but the quality of the shots has been quite good (so far I've only done indoor shots). Of course this camera is not for any heavy duty shooting/serious photography. But if you are looking for an inexpensive way to take nice, quick shots this is it =)

This little camera is a good pocket size but shots are blurry, the slightest movement will for sure cause loss of the photo, the USB hook up on the size is hard to reach due to the floppy door in the way, the package comes with leather case, stand and tv out cable but since the quality of the shots is so poor I wish I had my money back!

Picked this up at Staples for $49! ($79 with a $30 rebate). Flash, timer, LED info panel, web cam(15 FPS), carry case, weighted desk top swivel stand, USB and TV/VCR out(NTSC/PAL), on PC fully USB powered, 2 image quality levels, automatic exposure control. Central 75% of picture is very good, but blurred/swirled around the edges. I hope to get better with practice.

The camera is definitely cheap and decent. However, like one reviewer already mentioned, a lot of photos do go into the trash because the images get blurry (due to just minor shaking of hands). The only way to avoid this is to use the self timer mechanism and place the camera on a still place. You will notice a big difference. Plus that couple sec wait after pressing the photo is a pain too. Yet, the price is unbeatable and you can have fun with it. But if you plan to take a lot of ...

This camera was a gift, and I'm fairly pleased with it. I use it for pictures in my personal internet-site, for which purpose it's OK. Though the camera made me want more and made me visit these sites. In my live I never made so many picture, but also I never had to throw so many pictures I made in my (luckily digital) trashcan. The pictures are blurry and the video-conference tool is not fast and clear enough. I realy had to train in order to succeed in making reasonable quality pictures ...