Agfa ePhoto CL18

Announced Apr 12, 2000 •
0 megapixels | 45 mm
Ozy

I was looking for a webcam and I found this camera cheap so I bought it. As a webcam it works fine and I still use it. As a digital camera is well below average, but it will take decent pictures for the web or email if used at a place with good light. Without good bright light is useless as a digital camera. Problems: As a webcam no major problems. As a digital camera ... I took no more than 50 pictures with it (in a whole year!!). If you can get it used for below $30 and you need a webcam ...

ive had my camera for a good 6 months now!! its worked wonderfully for me, however i am not taking photos that need to be top quality. This camera needs alot of light to take decent pics, and also needs to be held still for about 3 seconds while taking the picture, otherwise it turns out blurry. But you definatly get your moneys worth! Problems: needs good lighting, batteries dont last long when using the flash, sometimes blurry photos

FIX THE XP PROBLEM Problems: I CANNOT INSTALL IN ON WIN XP :(

It came free with our IBM PC, and it is a very simple camera that is ideal for just "playing around". The 10-50 kb picture file size is great for e-mailing or to post on your website. Problems: slow

I owned my agfa for only three weeks then it died suddenly. I could not exchange at the beginning and agfa was going to send me a refurbished camera. I did enjoy the camera while i had it. Problems: THE TECH WAS HORIBLE AND I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER AGFA PRODUCT AS LONG AS I LIVE.

I am a professional photographer. I bought this camera to take no hassle snapshots I could post on the Internet the same day. There is no way on earth you can get a clear picture with this camera. The flash is good only at 3 feet... pictures are cooked below that. And beyond 3 feet, candlelight is stronger. Conclusion: USELESS TRASH Problems: Too much software needed just to download crummy pictures to your computer. Agfa jerks you around instead of pulling this camera from the market.

This was a real pain to get working, but the problem was related to Windows XP and not the actual camera. Agfa gave very poor tech support but thankfully I managed to get around the problem and now I'm enjoying what is a very cheap and cheerful camera. Useful for low quality reference snaps, this is a fun little camera that doesn't really compete with other digital cameras but won't hurt your wallet. The web cam feature is a nice extra. Indoor shots suffer from lack of light and the ...

POOR TECH SUPPORT! AGFA IS OUT OF THE CAMERA BUSINESS NOW.......SO THEY SAY???? THE CAMERA DOES N'T WORK WITH WINDOWS XP.... NO DRIVERS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD???? I GUESS THEY LEFT ME IN THE DUST???? THANKS FOR THE FUN THOUGH. Problems: Doesn't work with windows XP.

if you're simply looking for soemthing to have some cheap fun, then this is for you. I have had mine for over a year now, and I got my moneys worth in the first week. If you're looking for something to take quality digital pictures, look elsewhere, but if you just want something to snap quick shots of stuff at a reasonable quality, then it should do the trick. The camera likes to have good lighting for both pictures and the webcam function. It is easy and simple to setup/use. Problems: none