Agfa ePhoto CL18

Announced Apr 12, 2000 •
0 megapixels | 45 mm
Eis Nine

Brilliant camera for lo-res photography, due it the impeccably poor image quality. A gem for any online lo-res groups. Otherwise quite limited. Actuall I'd say very limited. Problems: Shoddy battery compartment means I have to jam in aluminium foil in order to enable the batteries to make contact and camera to work. Drivers for XP can be found, but requires quite a bit of searching.

MrSefe

Not the lousiests cam I have own but not the best either. It was lousy already on it's days. Blurry pics, worthless flash, very low battery-life. Problems: Broke by itself. Lost pics from memory. PC software didn't work. Very fragile.

Vidmas

WOW thats something. Unbelievable stamina. I can't break it. This thing is flying in my room from one corner to another and still works. Wow. image quality extreemly bad. aware of this camera. Problems: I need to hit it to the ground couple of times to make it work.

Pressureman

This may have been a nice entry level camera 3 or 4 years ago but nowadays I can only describe it as a worthless gadget with horrible battery life, bad quality pictures and a useless flash. The only good thing about it is that I learned from owning it that a really small camera is very practical and that inexpensive equipment is a less worrying when your 5 year old daughter also want to use it. I got this camera for free and think even that is slighly overpriced for what it can do. They ...

Mentor ron

Good VGA (640x480) resolution for a CMOS camera at under $100. (I paid $10). Only CCD sensor cameras beat it. Nice features for the price. Can take images under normal room lighting if camera on solid support to avoid movement. Does not take night pictures (e.g. outdoors). Flash does not take into account subject distance, so best shots are at about 4-6 feet. A worthwhile improvement can be made by downloading Irfanview viewer and using it's settings to sharpen (1 or 2 clicks) and ...

sytytin

Funny little cam with poor features and picture quality. Construction is pretty good because it is missing parts and still working [has fallen many times]. Problems: The system of the camera has been malfunctioning at times. I had to cut the speaker's wire too.

hey, i've dropped this thing way too many times for it to still be working as it does. it's not a high res camera, but it's good and small, i bring it everywhere. not to mention,,,, if i break it/lose it, it's easy to replace! I NEED HELP THOUGH. i've moved to windows xp, and i can't get the web cam feature to work... tried all sorts of drivers, a few people here have mentioned that they got it to work... PLEASE contact me macnevin@hotmail.com i can transfer pictures from camera no problem, ...

Once in a while, you will be able to take a picture with this camera. The interaction between computer and camera is very slow (takes probably 10 or more seconds to delete a picture through computer). Color is usually not accurate, many pictures come out blurred. Picture does not line up with viewfinder. Problems: Webcam feature won't work under XP, they are not working on any future drivers.

I need to know how to use it as a web cam and also for and I-MAC cpu

I got mine for $25 at staples, it was so worth it, it takes great pictures as a digital camera and is great for use with the included video cable for TV slide shows. If you can find this thing for $25 or even $40, buy it, it's great. I'd expect a camera with all these things such as leather case, strap, and two cables to be around $150, but it was less than $30. Problems: I'd like it better if I could upload pictures to it for slide shows on TV's, but I'm not complaining.