Pentax K20D

Announced Jan 23, 2008 •
15 megapixels | 2.7 screen | APS-C sensor
ncbeets

The White Balance is very warm, and it's something I'm having a difficult time getting past. I want to be able to pick it up and shoot when i see something, not have to adjust the color before having that opportunity. A possible solution is to shoot in raw and re-work white balance later, but that seems like a silly solution. I want to shoot what I see, and the Pentax K20D isn't giving me that. Otherwise, I enjoy this camera for the simple fact I can use all my other Pentax lenses on it.

Rei Vilo

Problems: There's an interesting review at http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Pentax_K20D/. When does dpreview plan to review it?

rogerbbsi

I saw this camera in a local reseller. It feel great in hands. Light but very solid too. This was a kit with the 16 to 55mm SMC zoom. Viewer was pretty bright and the autofocus seem silent and very fast contrary to a previews comment. This is why I am posting this comment. Everything, from the lens to the case fell great. I did look for picture on the net and for everything I saw ISO is fair until 1600 and not over. Would probably buy it soon. The price of the kit 1500$ in Canada. Problems: I ...