Pentax K10D

Announced Sep 13, 2006 •
10 megapixels | 2.5 screen | APS-C sensor
edek

I love it... ach....!!!!!!! Problems: on lcd screen fingerprints... but... I love it !!!!! :)

Mark in BC

Love it! My wife would say that i put more time in shopping for this camera than we did her new car. contenders were the d80, e-510, and 40d. Bought the 40d after months of reviews and reading as much as i could. After a weeks worth of bad focusing and not using live view took it back and got the k10d. Very solid construction. The best kit lenses to get you started, plus here in Canada it comes with a 2 year warranty. Shake reduction works better than i thought. Took a pic with my arm ...

WildSammy

I'm satisfied owner of K10D and several lenses also the Pentax flash. I like K10D's performance and in body shake reduction. +ISO till 1250 usefull +Superior Image Quality with quality lens +Shake reduction +Customizable dials +Easy to use and understand +Low shutter latency +Weather sealing +Vivid colors with kit lens +Battery charge lasts long +IR Remote operation +Wireless flash function Problems: Only the weight with mounted flash and objective could be lower and camer is hard to hold ...

ABCWinter

I asked people what they recommend, which camera to go for, people kept telling me Nikon, others Cannon. Even the magasines did the same, so much hype on the 2 major models. When I made my choice for a Nikon 200, walked in the store to buy one. Before I go to buy, I asked the person behind the desk everyone says nikon or Cannon are the best what do you think. He asked me what do I want to use the camera for. ..Im in the market for a slr camera ..I said family outings, school events, nature ...

ranferi rodriguez

One year with my 10d and i enjoy every day. Really good value for money. Love the sealed body and the built quality. Great RAW pics. Problems: Better JPG would be great.

PolarHki

This camera is simply outstanding in features, image quality, and value for money. Excellent construction and ease of use as well. Problems: none

koryrf

My first DSLR... Still brand new, and unfortunately I work too flippen hard to play with it much. So far: solid feel, great pics (the few I've taken). Problems: Part of digital at this level is to become skilled with PP software, of which I am now finding myself stumbling around with like an old man on his grandson's skateboard. Budget limited, I am using elements and having some mild early success. Still I couldn't be happier!

scheckler

I got my K10D as my first SLR. Boy has it been great to me. Best bang for the buck I could possibly find. I LOVE THIS CAMERA. Here are some quick things I really like about it: * IQ is ABSOLUTELY GREAT when raw and lower ISO * Two E-Dials (control wheels front and back) * multiexposure * love the light up top lcd *body feels SOLID * there was some thought put into this camera on pentax's part * CHEAP! Here is what I like about the Pentax lenses (which ultimately had an effect on my purchase):

Alefone

I've went trough iSTDL,K100D to get to K10D and I have to admit it is a amazing camera to work with.I am a keen amateur and this camera helps me reach for even more.I love the controls (two wheel),handling and IQ and I think that I found what I was always looking fro.I did keep my K100D as a back up camera when I shoot weddings:) Go for it,you wont regret:) Problems: None what so ever...made like a brick:)