Pentax Optio M30

Announced Jan 23, 2007 •
Anton0329

This must easily be the worst P&S I have ever owned. Images are noisy even at low ISO - cannot make even decent (not great) 6*4 prints at ISO above 200. The only thing going for it is it's pocket size and reasonable build quality.

tedora1

I've had this camera for roughly a month and a half. I've just come back from a trip to Vegas, where I had the chance to give it a really good test in many different lighting conditions. The camera is well built, with it's metal body. The features are decent, it is easy to use. The picture quality is a huge disappointment. I have a good balanced understanding of what to expect from a camera like this having owned several point and shoot digitals, including an old Pentax Optio 330. On a ...

Garry Black

A little fast camera with good battery without much professional features, good for a street use (better use with tripod). ISO 64,100,200 gives me enough good quality, but I found the noise even at ISO 64 mode. M30 also may be good for taking shots of animals from distance farther than 1,4 meters. Advantages: -The Green mode allows me to fastly switch between video or audio modes and shooting mode. -Continous (series) mode shooting is very fast. Disadvantages: -Green mode usually gives poor ...

Fever

This camera has nice features but that's all. Problems: Poor, poor image quality.