Pentax Optio M10

Announced Feb 15, 2006 •
k200d

A no fuss point & shoot that takes fabulous pictures with a click of the shutter. All my friends with their Sony's, Panasonics, and Canons are all surprised at how well my pictures turn out when compared to theirs. Fast and well built. The camera itself isn't particularly stylish and delicate so you wouldn't have to worry that you will break it if you accidently knock it on something. Feels great in your hand as well, not like some ultra-compact bars of soap. Uses AA's so I can pop in a fresh ...

David Akins

Nice snapshot camera. My second digital camera (first was Sony DSC-P7). Plusses: - Large LCD - Easy to learn and use - Incredibly long battery life Problems: My Pentax Optio M10 developed a problem 10 months after purchase. The lens stuck in the deployed position and would not retract when the camera was powered-off. After researching and complying with their requirements for in-warranty repairs, I sent the camera to Pentax Service in Colorado on July 23rd. Pentax Service stated that ...

Garry Black

Best camera for old people. Simple and fine. Just choose small ISO values to reduce noise. Not good for those, who want to become a professional photographer. Autofocus presets work well. Problems: Not enough comfortable to handle because of small size (I think, larger buttons would be more suitable).

jackie semple

Disregard this review - wrong camera selected

NK  HILLSIDE

Easy to use, easy to handle, fast reaction, good quality of photos image, reasonable price. Use AA size of batteries is convenient and really long lasting battery life. I love it!