Pentax Optio 750Z

Announced Aug 16, 2004 •
conrad slope

Best compact high-end digicam ever! I bought this camera in 2007 at ebay from an unsold stock for 220 $. Since then I shot nearly 10'000 pictures. We do own other compact or bridge digicams in our family (Canon, Panasonic, Sony, Kodak). I can easily compare the results. When you put the contrast in the 750z to "low" , sharpness and saturation to "high", ISO speed 80, the camera makes extremely sharp and clean pictures, in wideangle and full zoom, in normal focus and in macro focus. The camera ...

Thomas Arnold

Very good camera (with SD-Card Extreme III). Top Image quality. Excellent ease of use. Problems: None so far.

DonnaRJ50

I did alot of research on digital camera's and decided finally on the Pentax Optio 750Z. When I got the camera I read all about it and then tried out some of the features. The camera is awsume and so are the photo's. I print my own photo's and have used alot of different camera's to do this and I must admit this is the only camera I did NOT have to adjust the photo picture it had taken.. Satisfied YES very much with everything about the camera and the results I achieve with the pictures I take. ...

susannayip

one of the most outstanding digital camera in 2004:- high quality pictures, accurate focussing, rotated LCD (clear and big), 7 MP can print 12 R poster size picutre.

susannayip