Pentax EI-200

Announced Feb 3, 2000 •
2 megapixels | 2 screen | 34 – 108 mm (3.2×)
mexicoshaun

<a href="http://www.kintoweb.com">Web Site Design Brighton</a>

Ellen Pringle

I had this same problems with my 2020olympus, the said my camera had impact damage, when it was never dropped and always kept in camera bag, funny as it just came back from the same repair shop trip # 1 said it was ok but trip #2 said impact damage what a joke Problems: they want 400 to repair and I have still 1 1/2 yr left on warranty

Problems: Do not do the Firmware update yourself. I tried. The circuit got damaged somehow. Pentax is charging me about 10% of the price to fix it. I bought the camera two weeks ago.

I bought this camera because of its advertised features. It lives up to everything except image quality. Compared to other digital cameras, the images from the EI-200 are way too noisy; they seem to be equivalent to 1600-speed film. I've brought this issue up with Pentax, and they insist there's nothing wrong with the camera. Compare images from this camera to other DC's and you'll see for yourself. Pentax's web site no longer offers support to this camera in the form of upgrades. They ...

To much noise in the pictures.They look "dirty" compared to the ones I took with my previus (an 1,3 mb pixel Olympus). I returned mine and I will go for a Casio QV2000 instead(also a low price 2mp dc). Pity, because I really liked the camera in everything but the image quality. Problems: Tried to update the OS but didn't succeed.