Pentax EI-100

Announced May 30, 2001 •

This camera was an dissapointment. The picture quality was very poor and unaceptable for normal family and holiday pictures. USB driver dosnt work propably. So I did return the camera to the shop, got my money back - and baught a Canon Power Shot A40 - which is an entire other world. I did post my opinion on the A40 page. Problems: The USB driver in the camera mostly dosnt wake the camera up when it gets connected on camera side, and the USB driver on the PC chrashes the entire computer on ...

I've bought this camera about 1 year ago and took many pics with it. It's really bad in the dark and aslo direct sun. also eats battery!

Mucho cuidado con el compartimento de pilas, se rompe muy facilmente, son unas pestañas de plastico pequeñisimas. Yo tengo la camara desde Agosto del 2001 y uso pilas recargables...pues ya se me ha roto las pestañas. Problems: Pestañas de cierre del compartimento de las pilas muy debil.

At first I was impressed with the number of features for the price. However.... Problems: I have had nothing but troubles with the camera freezing up, and crashing either of my systems when I attempt to download the pictures from it. Tech support has been of no help either, but I do give them full points for original responce "Dunno".