Pentax EI-100

Announced May 30, 2001 •
Catrina

I have windows xp and the camera works great with it. I've had no problems and would highly recommend this camera to anyone. Problems: no problems encountered

Call me if you need help 815-935-1836 E-MAIL jaybird118@hotmail.com

Contrary to some reviews, the EI-100 does work with XP don't load usb driver, let xp find it. For instrutions call me at 815-935-1836 Problems: none when using XP 98 causes problems

At first, I thought it was EL-100, not EI-100... Well, that's beside the topic here. The Pentax EI-100 is a superb camera for its money. I don't remember the exact price but I believe it to be very cheap. Since I am just a beginner in photography, I chose this camera. SLRs with manual controls might be better when I improve my skills, but at the moment, the EI-100 seemed to be a good choice. After the initial testing to get a feel for it, I used up the four included AA-sized batteries, and ...

This camera was an dissapointment. The picture quality was very poor and unaceptable for normal family and holiday pictures. USB driver dosnt work propably. So I did return the camera to the shop, got my money back - and baught a Canon Power Shot A40 - which is an entire other world. I did post my opinion on the A40 page. Problems: The USB driver in the camera mostly dosnt wake the camera up when it gets connected on camera side, and the USB driver on the PC chrashes the entire computer on ...

A camera does not work with WimdowsXP. Please, tell me where I can get software for EI-100

I've bought this camera about 1 year ago and took many pics with it. It's really bad in the dark and aslo direct sun. also eats battery!

Was expecting much more. Problems: Problems accure when taking pictures in closed spaces which have different light. The camera did not recognise light and pictures turned out green, dark yello.

I had take this camera of second hand, and for me it´s a very good election. Good images, and so easy to use, no problem with the USB or software. Problems: Eats batteries.. :-(

Bought the Minox equvallent (1113) locally for $99. Packaged software (PhotoSuite se) does NOT load on a Mac even though CD claims to (manual for camera to contrary). Short flash. Sharp contrast on Minox...German Leica lens. Lose it and you're not out mush $. Great camera for glovebox. Eats batteries...get rechargeables. Now discontinued. Problems: Software.